Aircon Issue Resolved

Re: Aircon Issue Resolved

Centurion9990, dont mind just posting the address here instead of PMing?

Hi fellow forumers,

I am currently driving a 4 potter E60. Got it 1.5years liao.
But in recent times, noticed aircon when on in the morning? smells like super glue, after airing it via windows wound down? ok liao...
any of u have such problems? care to share? or is it normal ah (just did my servicing at PML 3 days back only)....

:wavey:

Hi Centurion9990,

May u PM me the name and add of your workshop for air-con?

Thanks
Mattlow

Hi Centurion9990, can PM me to address & contact of the aircon workshop at AMK Ind pk2

Hi Centurion9990,

Appreciate the address & contact of the aircon workshop at AMK Ind pk2. OPM me pls. thanks

Hi Centurion9990,

Would greatly appreciate the address & contact of the aircon workshop at AMK Ind pk2. Or even PM me pls.

Has anyone had a similar problem to mine, hot air one side cold air on the other, I hope it's not going to be expensive :(

mrpaddlepop;591723 said:
Hi Centurion9990,

Would greatly appreciate the address & contact of the aircon workshop at AMK Ind pk2. Or even PM me pls.

Has anyone had a similar problem to mine, hot air one side cold air on the other, I hope it's not going to be expensive :(

Is it for passenger and driver side. Did you check your individual air con settings?

Anyway, so far no reply on this elusive AMK Ind Pk2 shop.

Can any bro here PM me the contact of AMK ind Aircon workshop pls. My Aircon coil needs replacement.

Centurion9990;540054 said:
Check your pm.

bro, can pm me the contacts too? cos my e90 ac doesnt seems to be cooling anymore.. plus do you guys know how to permanently get the ac circulation to be on rather than me having to keep pushing the circulation button everytime i start my car.

thanks!

Any of the bros here who have visited the workshop mentioned can on me contacts? Cos my ac got problem... Need to send in urgently.. Thanks a million!

Hi Centurion9990,

Appreciate the address & contact of the aircon workshop at AMK Ind pk2

thks

Marcus45;543124 said:
Hi Centurion,

Thanks for your PM....;) went down to see Dennis indeed he is honest and professional.

Instead of just listening to the irritating sound and claims that it is Air con blower motor that is faulty (Just like what infamous Tomika guys). He opened up the compartment below passenger dashboard and screw tight some parts.

Now the irritating sound is gone!!!

Hence, it has proven that Blower motor is not faulty. If I push my car in again with TOMIKA, they would simply cause more harm/problem to my car and charge me $600 plus...

Moreover, Dennis quoted me a price which much below what Tomika quoted me for faulty blower motor.

For those with BMW E90 Aircon problem, this is just to share with you my bad experienced i gotten
from TOMIKA. It is for your risk assessment to send in your car to such an lousy workshop
(Tomika).

Can PM me contact n address as well? My E90 I think also gone Liao. Blowing hot air

Back