Aircon blower strength

easy

Is it my imagination or does anyone else feel that a/c blower strength on the E90 from level 1 to 3 is pretty weak, then from level 4 there appears to be a sudden jump in air flow intensity. I'm not referring so much to the temperature as to the sensation of air current movement. Just want to know if this is the normal state of things or a sign of impending failure. This remained so even after I have recharged whole system with new gas. My ws told me that the compressor was not operating at full strength, but then again its not the temperature that I have an issue with.

Re: Aircon blower strength

There is an intensity you can set ......... It cuts across all blower levels.

May have to update the software though ........

Play around with the air stratification dial along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

easy;1057390 said:
Is it my imagination or does anyone else feel that a/c blower strength on the E90 from level 1 to 3 is pretty weak, then from level 4 there appears to be a sudden jump in air flow intensity. I'm not referring so much to the temperature as to the sensation of air current movement. Just want to know if this is the normal state of things or a sign of impending failure. This remained so even after I have recharged whole system with new gas. My ws told me that the compressor was not operating at full strength, but then again its not the temperature that I have an issue with.

I had the same problem too.. lol was told the filter is dirty by ws

I guess you are referring to the long cabin/pollen filter underneath the wipers. So could you get a better flow after changing? The previous owner had just changed it 20k ago so I didn't think its time was up yet.

Heard from one famous WS here try to leave it on auto mode, so your aircon can last longer.

Mine set to auto varies 2-3 on normal days, it will go to level 4+ on really hot days.

Manually i usually set it to either 2 or 3.

easy;1057390 said:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaner
Back