Airbus Made in China???

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Airbus now made in China?

I hope they do have 400 parachutes onboard...

But then, made in China parachutes???

Re: Airbus Made in China???

:wtf: Omg!

This is under an agreement between airbus and china where airbus will do a tech transfer to china for building all of china airbus 320 orders I think..

like car maker bmw, audi, vw, honda, toyota, etc
made in china and for china market only with chinese emblem :D

Nigel;884822 said:
This is under an agreement between airbus and china where airbus will do a tech transfer to china for building all of china airbus 320 orders I think..

seriously, they (china) sent a man to outer space in their own rocket
who are we to judge? and recently a few more went to the space

singapore so far sent a satellite from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, INDIA!

There are instances that we have to make a judgement call.... like this instance....

Nigel;884822 said:

Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area (TEDA), is like our Jurong then where multinationals set up...

press reports will be full of grandeur to suit the Mayors, Provincial officials report cards to their heads and people...but of cos...investors won't show hand...my danish principal is setting up a wholly-owned foreign enterprise...but like many had been bitten in China seeing their designs sprouting up everywhere after 1st sale ions ago...so no one will really go all in...read between the lines...high tech to China now could still be low tech to MNCs...so it works for everyone...

however unlike Jurong...i believe Chinese going forward will be better able to handle their own growth and research better instead of an all out wash out of local SMEs...with many returning scientists scholars from USA and our very own local tertiary instituitions...

wt_know;884824 said:
like car maker bmw, audi, vw, honda, toyota, etc
made in china and for china market only with chinese emblem :D

hear say no need to sell BMWs Audis also can become billionaire...

Chery boss i hear...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back