Advise needed for OBIT

Dan Ong

Hi,

Why will you look silly? Anyway I'm not sure if he will charge you again for subsequent tuning. I bought mine from him so of cos he didn't charge me this morning for another round of tuning.

I saw a silver mazda there this morning. Is that you? :wavey:

Dan

sestriere said:
Hi,

Why will you look silly? Anyway I'm not sure if he will charge you again for subsequent tuning. I bought mine from him so of cos he didn't charge me this morning for another round of tuning.

I saw a silver mazda there this morning. Is that you? :wavey:

Dan

hi dan,

firstly, thank you for replying. Nahz, not me...i'm driving a black 323. Hmmm, hahha, sure it looks silly, everyone brings their bimmer to BVO, whereas i bring my silly mazda there. Kinda weird ya? hahha.

spacie,

Let me the improvement in performance, ok? My brother is driving a 323 as well and would certainly like to know the difference.

Thanks,

black_cat said:
spacie,

Let me the improvement in performance, ok? My brother is driving a 323 as well and would certainly like to know the difference.

Thanks,

okies, shall keep you informed! :)

spacie said:
hi dan,

firstly, thank you for replying. Nahz, not me...i'm driving a black 323. Hmmm, hahha, sure it looks silly, everyone brings their bimmer to BVO, whereas i bring my silly mazda there. Kinda weird ya? hahha.

relax, dun think there is anything wrong in driving a Mazda 323. just enjoy wat u hv for the moment and the OBIT. :thumbsup:

evening to u guys, will like to know what actually happens when u "tune" the car? me driving a 1990 E34 520.

Cheerio
Jack

dude..dun fret abt ur ride..nothing wrong with driving mazda. cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back