Advice needed for upgrade good audio system recommendation without void warrantyb

Re: Advice needed for upgrade good audio system recommendation without void warrantyb

Another reason for me to go for DIY is in case anything, I still can restore back to stock system.

Re: Advice needed for upgrade good audio system recommendation without void warrantyb

Starman;1094257 said:
Another reason for me to go for DIY is in case anything, I still can restore back to stock system.

Hi,

Can PM me what's the damage like to order all the parts for the Harmon Kardon system? And why can I get these?

Thank you.

hey, can share the lobang with me also. from my days of owning a car, this is the worst sound system I had for my car tis time. I also need upgrade the sound sysyem to0. thank thanks..

Hi,

Can PM me what's the damage like to order all the parts for the Harmon Kardon system? And why can I get these?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

can pm me also about the harmon speakers and cost? mine are 4" speakers. ty

Back