ADM Air Charger

Re: ADM Air Charger

galant1688 said:
anyone used that for their ride? Any improvement?
IMHO, it does not really help anything. just get a normal cold air intake.

hardly ppl use them as they have no place to install them !!!! exspically on the 6 cyc engine

I have installed the ADM Air Charger on my 520 (E39, 2.2 lt) before and the air intake sensor was damage and I have to spend >$400 to replace the unit!... My advice is not to do it...... bad experience for me.

Viper Warrior said:
I have installed the ADM Air Charger on my 520 (E39, 2.2 lt) before and the air intake sensor was damage and I have to spend >$400 to replace the unit!... My advice is not to do it...... bad experience for me.
I was just thinking of using such an ADM air charger. But knowing that our Bimmers uses the MAF device, the turbulence from the fan will affect the Air Fuel settings. Just as some Cone filters have a long Carbon Fibre trunk running from the cone filter to the MAF unit, this is to smooth out the turbulence.

Thanks I will stick will with my Snokel Air Filter for my E36 320i for the moment.
Kelvin Yeong

Viper Warrior said:

I had a fren who installed the ADM air charger into his Getz and had the same problem with the air intake sensor barely a couple of days after installation. luckily it was replaced foc... it's expensive and not that good in terms of reliability. it's probably worth while to check out other brands...

Back