additional front parking sensor for 316?

Re: additional front parking sensor for 316?

Lip Kong Chan;1108298 said:
Are there any possibilities to install front park assist sensor in F30 316i? I am pretty worry if my wife drove it....

should be able to do it.......or get another car for wife?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I was shock when i thought get another wife:thumbsup:lukily i read the whole sentances...

Lip Kong Chan;1108298 said:
Are there any possibilities to install front park assist sensor in F30 316i? I am pretty worry if my wife drove it....

Bro, front PDC look for Max from ELEBEST and you can find him in this forum.

MSportTune;1108302 said:
Bro, front PDC look for Max from ELEBEST and you can find him in this forum.

MSportTune, thanks! I will try to contact them. :) but... will it affect my warranty?

ac323;1108299 said:
should be able to do it.......or get another car for wife?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

get another car for her? .... still gotta gen a front PDC for her.... she is a lousy driver. :errrrrrr:

Lip Kong Chan;1108335 said:
MSportTune, thanks! I will try to contact them. :) but... will it affect my warranty?
100% confirm!!

Lip Kong Chan;1108336 said:
get another car for her? .... still gotta gen a front PDC for her.... she is a lousy driver. :errrrrrr:
Don't let her drive loh.

That's what i did.

davidtch;1108349 said:
100% confirm!!

Don't let her drive loh.

That's what i did.

or get an Ahmad?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1108351 said:
or get an Ahmad?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ho... still not reach that level yet... I will be her Ahmad until that day comes. :)

davidtch;1108349 said:
100% confirm!!

Don't let her drive loh.

That's what i did.

erm... have to train her up la... otherwise I will be Ahmad all the time. Need her to be more independent, coz. I got business trip twice per month and she has to take care two babies. :)

Let us know the damage! I will be also going Elebest to install Advance Concept Eye after my solar film cured. Thanks.

LaoHu;1108421 said:
Let us know the damage! I will be also going Elebest to install Advance Concept Eye after my solar film cured. Thanks.

not damaged, just want to add the sensor for my wife (actually for my car) safety.

Lip Kong Chan;1108429 said:
not damaged, just want to add the sensor for my wife (actually for my car) safety.

think he meant the cost.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Lip Kong Chan;1108429 said:
Front PDC in Singapore is only helpful for parallel park. We don't front head in.

During parallel park, when the spot is tight, it is likely that both front & rear PDC will wail. When that happens, maybe your babies will wail. Can your wife tahan or not?

My advice is ask her to take taxi when you are not around.

ELEBEST can provide quote and service. PML should have just installed these as standards instead of trying to be stingy. If you go with other luxury make they do not even need to be asked. This will be my last BMW, what about you...

the problem is not bmw, its pml - keeping cost low to maintain profit margin

Navy Seal;1108640 said:
ELEBEST can provide quote and service. PML should have just installed these as standards instead of trying to be stingy. If you go with other luxury make they do not even need to be asked. This will be my last BMW, what about you...

wt_know;1108653 said:
the problem is not bmw, its pml - keeping cost low to maintain profit margin

It is appropriate at this juncture to call up the oft used quotes of CCB garhmen and KNN FT! Yes?

Hiadee. Wife driving can be trained one hor. Here's tried and proven tip.

Whenever yours truly encounter goondu charbor drivers on the luut, and if the wife is with me in the car, I sure midfinger, throw vulgarity, horn, flash long beams, at the chao driver. That indirectly put some pressure on her and she also gets the chance to see the bad driving habits that she shouldn't learn from these goons. Not to mention additionally that also tells her how she should be driving properly to avoid the same comments from other drivers.

No need to change wife, renew the wife COE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Front PDC is very useful in clearing very tight car park ramps, either those small 90 deg bend de or multi direction spirals...bmw one is quite troublesome though, must manually turn on unless you were on reverse. Some make I drove before will auto on when you are "creeping" forward...

Check with PML, front sensor cost around 2-3k to add... Can share ELEBEST contact? Sorry I'm so new here.

Back