ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

Re: ACU's E90 San Er Ling i (Photoshoot & MODS Diary)

acupunch said:
I think yours no finger gap at all. But my overall height its same now 59mm(+/-). By going lower at the rear, will I need to lower the front too?
My front is 1 finger, rear minus 1 finger...... too low at the front. But if you recall at the Expo, it looks SLAMMED !!!

Ai swee mai mia.........

Woohoo!!

Congrats Acupunch on your PSS9!. hehe.. after so many days of consideration, the car is now looking fine! hehee..

Terry;266884 said:
bodykit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no kit no friend!!!!!!!!

hahahahah
I tot u always say stock is best, is said in your signature. :nehnehhh:

kenntona;266886 said:
My front is 1 finger, rear minus 1 finger...... too low at the front. But if you recall at the Expo, it looks SLAMMED !!!

Ai swee mai mia.........
anyway already booked myself on this Sat to go in J4C for alignment (clarification) & adjustment to make both side more equal height, now vary by .5mm on one side

Puny;266894 said:
Woohoo!!

Congrats Acupunch on your PSS9!. hehe.. after so many days of consideration, the car is now looking fine! hehee..
thanks Alvin, your thoughts & experience on KW V2 gave some good insights, when I decide which one. I prefer precise adjustment on the damping by click than free turning of knobs method. cheers

i like precise adjustment on my knob too, very few can do it

Bro acupunch, may I know the brand /model of the rims on your 320i? are they staggered? 18 or 19"? how about width? thanks

nsbsin;267265 said:
Bro acupunch, may I know the brand /model of the rims on your 320i? are they staggered? 18 or 19"? how about width? thanks
Manufacturer:
RAYS Engineering​
Model: Volk Progressiv ME
Fitment: Staggered
Made: Aluminum Forged
Front Wheel:19"x8.5 offset 35 Face 1
Front Tire: 235/35 (Continental Sport Contact 2)
Front Wheel Weight: 9.6KG
Rear Wheel: 19"x9.5 offset 30 Face 2
Rear Tire: 265/30 (Continental Sport Contact 2)
Rear Wheel Weight: 9.9KG

hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. looks beautiful.

acupunch;267353 said:
Manufacturer:
RAYS Engineering​
Model: Volk Progressiv ME
Fitment: Staggered
Made: Aluminum Forged
Front Wheel:19"x8.5 offset 35 Face 1
Front Tire: 235/35 (Continental Sport Contact 2)
Front Wheel Weight: 9.6KG
Rear Wheel: 19"x9.5 offset 30 Face 2
Rear Tire: 265/30 (Continental Sport Contact 2)
Rear Wheel Weight: 9.9KG

hope that helps.

Bro,
Where did you get these rims? what is the total cost for rims and tyres? thanks

Congrats bro. U will love the handling from the PSS9. Juz curious, there is no Face 2 for your front rim?

T6;268402 said:
Congrats bro. U will love the handling from the PSS9. Juz curious, there is no Face 2 for your front rim?
Yeah! got it after some long thoughts. It feels just like stock OEM shock system with setting it at '9' which I'm currently on. will need to get the height sort out then only I being to try other settings combo. Do you have any last tips. :)

how to say this. if you looking for 19"x8.5 for the front PCD120, there isn't an offsets made to fit 3-er E90/E91/E92/E93 front. 19"x8.5 Face 2 come in only in one offset fitments which is +15. I think its for WTCC E90 as it got width front fenders. For the rear, 9.5 width comes in more fitments. +12, +22, +30 (recommended for E90), +42

More details look here

Today I finally got a chance to feel and squirt the Nikon D300, thanks to my colleague who brought it to office to show me his new toy. As some of you know, my Canon IXUSi ZOOM 5MP was broken two weekend ago by my beloved notorious daughter NAOMI LUV. So I'm considering to get an DSLR instead of another toy camera. Before I'm convinced, I wish to try why a DSLR. Today I finally understood. is not just the MP counts, is the lenses and high ISO settings a DSLR gives you. I think, I'm gonna get one since my last Nikon F90X SLR was like a decade ago which I still keep till today. Nevertheless, let the picture speaks for itself.

A simple shoot taken in my office carpark. (was hoping that CIVIC TYPE R wasn't there, or else it will be a better composition)
2067648100_96b5f03b7b_b.jpg

what you see above is just quater of its recolution, full res was 4288x2848. :drool:

you need to debagde ( 320i ) to make the rear look much cleaner...also u need some bodykits as well...

Europassion;271412 said:
you need to debagde ( 320i ) to make the rear look much cleaner...also u need some bodykits as well...
:) thanks for the tips. But I like it there, at least no one is poking me, knowing I'm slowest model of E90. as for kit, still considering should I?... :juggle:

acupunch;271436 said:
:) thanks for the tips. But I like it there, at least no one is poking me, knowing I'm slowest model of E90. as for kit, still considering should I?... :juggle:

Don't worry la, still got 318i below 320i.... :nehnehhh:

Nice drop on the car anyways hahaha. Want to trade cars? :juggle:

acupunch;271436 said:

Hahahah iam not poking you LOL heheh btw some inputs again go get blacklines..will looks different again

get M technik with 3d studie lip,M technik with CF diffusers,sideskirts and CSL trunk spoiler
:)

Europassion;271448 said:
Hahahah iam not poking you LOL heheh btw some inputs again go get blacklines..will looks different again

get M technik with 3d studie lip,M technik with CF diffusers,sideskirts and CSL trunk spoiler
:)
Felix(Indon) you reading my mind har. :lol2: how come you know I'm dying for ///M Aero with 3D lips and CF parts. will blackline when I'm getting the kit la. if ever :juggle:

althaus;271444 said:
Don't worry la, still got 318i below 320i.... :nehnehhh:

Nice drop on the car anyways hahaha. Want to trade cars? :juggle:
I was at NS highway the other day when heading to Genting. I was poked by KL plate E46 318i right up my rear view mirror. shit happens, cuma siapa bola besar, siapa champ la. itu hari bola saya sungguh kecil :laughlik: kerana saya ada keluarga di dalam kerata, jikalua tiada... sigh!

You want to trade, BOLEH! how much you want to top up? 30-40K :lol2: ai mai?

Another shoot from the front using Nikon D300 w/ISO1600. I really love this DSLR camera. under that dim car park lights, no flash, no tripod is need. what a wonder piece of toys. :)

2067950954_5757aa906a_b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back