ACS chrome exhaust tip/cover for E46 318i

daveths

My Taiwan friend is looking for the ACS chrome exhaust tip/cover on his stock exhaust for E46 318i. Can somebody advise where can I buy these? Thanks.

Re: ACS chrome exhaust tip/cover for E46 318i

Hi! Please let me know if you know where / how much / if you have a photo. Thanks!

M2

watermark.php

Try Benzline. Saw them selling before nt sure if they are still selling it though.

Cheers Silk6, any idea of their phone number and price for the item?

Will it fit my pre-face lift 2001 318? Thanks!

M2

Benzline - Tel: 67445877
Taken from resources file from the forum and they are now situated at Ubi now so I dunno if the no is still used by them. Dunno if they'll fit ur car.

Sky;143697 said:

Hi there, tink tis pic is my ex-ride, an E46 Pre-FL 318IA. hehe, miz my ride for sure....i did tis AC tip mod in 2000 I think. Tis was an original Ac item bot fm PML. Cant remember the cost though....

One point to note is dat if u do not hav a body kit, then it wil look weird for the E46 318 fm the side as u wil see a single pipe leadin to the AC tip.....

Also, I hav seen veri good replicas in MBK R-Style. Look under resource for address. gd luck n cheers.

Thanks ACSCab2 ... I believe you are right, I need to get the skirts and bodykit BEFORE going for this exhaust tip!!

Whats' MBK R-style?

Have a good day, cheers from across the border ...

M2

mikeymonty;144549 said:
Thanks ACSCab2 ... I believe you are right, I need to get the skirts and bodykit BEFORE going for this exhaust tip!!

Whats' MBK R-style?

M2

MBK r-style is in bangkok, thailand.

yes, the ACSexhaust tip will pit both pre and faclifted cars...

cheers,

mikeymonty;144549 said:

Whats' MBK R-style?

M2

Yup, Eddie is rite, MBK Centre is located in Bangkok, Thailand, next to the Pathuwan Princess Hotel. R-Style is a shop in MBK Centre that sells car parts....not easy to find though bcos there are hundreds n hundreds of shops there. Shld hav the AC Replica Exhuast tip there I think.

Gd luck

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back