Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

A Weekend with the 335i Cabriolet ~Review & Photos~

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Had the wonderful and pleasurable company of a twin turbo-ed drop-top during the weekend. Here are some simple photos, my thoughts and recollections here: http://www.bmw-sg.com/BMW-Models/Reviews/A-tale-of-two-cities.-The-BMW-335i-Cabriolet./ :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

DSC06596.jpg

*not exactly slow*
DSC06591.jpg

*kuah simi?*
DSC06567.jpg

DSC06547.jpg

DSC06568.jpg

DSC06577.jpg

DSC06610_combi_1.jpg

DSC06610_combi_2.jpg

DSC06614.jpg

DSC06619.jpg

DSC06621.jpg

DSC06558.jpg

:woowooo: :woowooo: :woowooo:

DSC06541.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Re: A Weekend with the 335i Cabriolet ~pictures~

Nice Dude.. Real nice.

Just can't really get over those roof lines. Anyway, why is your passenger seat reclined so much........? Haha.

Cheers,
Saify.

saifywaify;204420 said:
Nice Dude.. Real nice.

Just can't really get over those roof lines. Anyway, why is your passenger seat reclined so much........? Haha.

Cheers,
Saify.

observant...real observant...:cloud9:

saifywaify;204420 said:
Nice Dude.. Real nice.

Cheers,
Saify.

more for practical reasons actually, had to recline the seat more so that i could get the shot of the interior, if not, the seat will be blocking the steering wheel and the buttons on the door. wldn't be able to get a proper shot. :cloud9:

dun like it...like saify says...the roof lines r jarring...like ms universe with a slash mark on her forehead.

Nice....really handsome...why you go against traffic direction...I know lah...creativity....

is that axl's beng mobile?

Nice photos Louis!

I've never sat in a cab which could take off like that.... amazing. How's the chuckability? Muahaha

totoseow;204444 said:

axl and mockingbird met late in the night with the seat declined???? :yummie:
did axl take out his orange ball?

end of OT

if the color is black, then the line iwll not be so obvious

really nice...

somehow the car doesnt really do it for me leh...

prefer the soft top of the 6-series anytime..

and those roof lines are horrid!

Was walking by a new 325 hardtop cabrio that day - the lines were really distracting..

nah.... (shake head shake head)... me no like..

totoseow;204444 said:

hehe.. ya lo... bengmobile sleeping

ryan;204449 said:
Nice photos Louis!

I've never sat in a cab which could take off like that.... amazing. How's the chuckability? Muahaha

mmm... chuckability... I guess, in short, the car is capable with strong brakes and great balance thru the corners. If u want to push the car, she'll deliver, but i think the 335's happier just cruising along, topless, some smooth music in the background, wind in the hair with the smooth 6cylinder engine purring away... 80-90km/h in 6th gear just slightly above idling speed... :yummie: *but she sure drinks alot*

Mockngbrd;204487 said:
hehe.. ya lo... bengmobile sleeping

mmm... chuckability... I guess, in short, the car is capable with strong brakes and great balance thru the corners. If u want to push the car, she'll deliver, but i think the 335's happier just cruising along, topless, some smooth music in the background, wind in the hair with the smooth 6cylinder engine purring away... 80-90km/h in 6th gear just slightly above idling speed... :yummie: *but she sure drinks alot*
I concur with the cruising ala lifestyle fast-cab bit. Dont believe it's meant to take so much abuse as a track car anyway. Imagine all that roof in your rear while you're taking a right bend. Gees.

Shouldn't my darling get some sorta royalty for this?? :confused:

DSC06567.jpg

I like the the 6th photo from the top! True Beauty!

Cheers...

Back