A Special Invitation

DareDevil

Dear BMW Enthuasiasts,

Let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Kelvin, the President of BMW CLUB Malaysia. Having set up in 2003, we gain official recognition by BMW AG a couple of months ago. So we are now the official BMW CLUB of Malaysia. Since the club's inception, we've had numerous gatherings and outings e.g. track days, fun drives & convoys, charity events, weekly TT/HH sessions, etc. Some of these events were also attended by the team from BMW Malaysia (led by Wolfgang Schlimme, the MD).

On the 5th March from 5pm, we're organising a regional meet-up of BMWs where 'club members' from the North, South, East & West of Malaysia congregates in one place to have a great time getting to know each other better. Taking this opportunity, as friendly neighbours, I would like to extend a warm invitation to the administrative team (committee members) and other friends of BMW.SG to this event.

This event will take place at Souled Out Cafe & Bistro in Desa Sri Hartamas. Souled Out is a well known place famous for its great ambience, good food and beautiful patrons.

Hope to see some nice rides from your community grace this event.

For more information, kindly contact me at [email protected].

Hello!

Ehh. I am not from the admin.. but hello anyway!

So are we guys going???

:)

Nice ride Yuen. We definitely need more of such beauties to grace our event. We do hope some reps from S'pore can join us. However do let us know in advance as we're catering F&B and we need to ensure sufficient food (there will be a minimal charge for makan say RM25) is available for our guests.

DareDevil,

Thanks dude...

ehh.... how come I am the only one responding? hello hello?

Re: A Special Invitation

Hi Kelvin,

Nice of you to throw open the invite.
Maybe some tie-ups for a combine M'sia-S'pore club drive up your beautiful country could be on the cards in the not too distant future.

DareDevil said:
Dear BMW Enthuasiasts,

Let me briefly introduce myself. I'm Kelvin, the President of BMW CLUB Malaysia. Having set up in 2003, we gain official recognition by BMW AG a couple of months ago. So we are now the official BMW CLUB of Malaysia. Since the club's inception, we've had numerous gatherings and outings e.g. track days, fun drives & convoys, charity events, weekly TT/HH sessions, etc. Some of these events were also attended by the team from BMW Malaysia (led by Wolfgang Schlimme, the MD).

On the 5th March from 5pm, we're organising a regional meet-up of BMWs where 'club members' from the North, South, East & West of Malaysia congregates in one place to have a great time getting to know each other better. Taking this opportunity, as friendly neighbours, I would like to extend a warm invitation to the administrative team (committee members) and other friends of BMW.SG to this event.

This event will take place at Souled Out Cafe & Bistro in Desa Sri Hartamas. Souled Out is a well known place famous for its great ambience, good food and beautiful patrons.

Hope to see some nice rides from your community grace this event.

For more information, kindly contact me at [email protected].

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back