7 series problems

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Paging for Hymics, paging for Hymics, please revert your comments on 7 series, please...

Re: 7 series problems

xcapade said:
hi
how many of u out there own a 7 series?
my dad's 7 series dam alot of probs man.
he just recently sent his car in cuz the autolights stopped working and the key wont remove after he turns off the engine.
we got the car back and they told us they didnt know how to fix the autolights! WTF!! :evil:
now the engine makes a VERY noticable jerking effect from 4000-5000rpm!!
his car is less than 6 mths old.
anyone has problems like dat? he is tinking of writing to BMW Germany to complain. u guys tink that'll help?

I dun tink it will help writing to the germans....
PML sell yr dad the car.. look for them... Jus had my ride sent in yesterday to fix the bad odour coming out from the aircon ... 2nd time sending in for the same problem..reason given by the bloody consultant at the frt desk again... " This is a norm only for 1st 10 seconds when you start yr car.. we will wash the filter and no assurance that the odour will not come back again".. KNN... lan pah - pah lan :evil:

I :shoot: :shoot: them chiat lat chiat lat this time and demand to see the aftersales manager and customer relations manager.. After taking to the managers, there ensure they will solve the problem at all cost. (Jus PM you the two managers contact number)...

Ask your dad go dwn to PML and have a face to face talk to the managers.. dun talk to the ground staffs.. they are hopless!! :evil:

The 3 problems yr dad encounter does not happen to me yet and hop does nt happen to me later :errr:

If still doest work (which is unlikely), get your legal advisor to give them a letter of demand.... my friend's friend also driving a e65 did it 3 mths ago due to some transmission problem... PML eventaully had it done swee swee....

Hymics said:
we will wash the filter and no assurance that the odour will not come back again"

Bro, mebbe u need to drop some essential oil on your filter like lemon flavoured ones... Either that or stop smoking :lol: :lol: :lol:

T6 said:
Hymics said:
we will wash the filter and no assurance that the odour will not come back again"

Bro, mebbe u need to drop some essential oil on your filter like lemon flavoured ones... Either that or stop smoking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious, I prefer Hazel flavour.. :lol: I dun smoke in my ride leh.. even I want to let go gas, I will step out and let go one.... :uhhh:

PML ground staffs are just trying their luck to siam away from problems... cheap solution is always 1st priority in their list unless owners bang their balls!! :furious:

Hymics said:
T6 said:
Hymics said:

Serious, I prefer Hazel flavour.. :lol: I dun smoke in my ride leh.. even I want to let go gas, I will step out and let go one.... :uhhh:

PML ground staffs are just trying their luck to siam away from problems... cheap solution is always 1st priority in their list unless owners bang their balls!! :furious:

Hi ! Daniel.

I have the same problem regarding the Air con. They told me the same that no assurance that the odour will not come back again :(

My car is only 9 months old :( They just change the Air con filter in Oct 04 and after 2 months the smell start to come back :furious: :furious: :furious:

BMWSILVER said:
Hymics said:
T6 said:
Hymics said:

Hi ! Daniel.

My car is only 9 months old :( They just change the Air con filter in Oct 04 and after 2 months the smell start to come back :furious: :furious: :furious:

Bro, I will be collecting my ride on thursday... they promise to let me know how and what they have done to have the odour remove permanently... honestly, I hv a doubt when they say "Remove permanently"... Will share with everyone on Thursday...
:thumbsup:

yeah my dad bought his car from pml and is toking the cust manager. i tink his name is chris something... some ang moh.. now we have to wait till they have a spare car to lend us while they repair.
its juz dam stupid dat they say dat they dunno wat to do abt the autolights loh. i mean wtf man. :furious:
how can u not know wat to do with the car? i understand dat computerised cars will tend to have several bugs and problems. but how can they say they dunno wat to do rite. :angry:
so u tink my shd really get a legal advisor to write in ah?
its my dads german frens who asked him to write straight into germany. apparently the german branch takes matters like these very seriously. unlike pml
tink i'll tell him to do it if it they still cant fix the prob.

Bro,

I didnt talk to Chris... Heard abt his name before... Nevertheless, try the two I PM you... especially the After Sales manager.... looks and sounds confident in his assurance....

THey have to give you a courtesy car even all theirs are out! Die die they have to find one when you have your ride in for repairs cause by them....

Legal is the last resort , which I think unlikely after talking to the right person there... Ask your dad to :shoot: :errr: :shoot: :errr: them... if nt enough :shoot: power, call me... I join yr guys in the :shoot:

Gd Luck :thumbsup:

thanks man... but i tink u forgot to PM me the 2 managers number ;)

Hi. I had an E65 before.

CHRIS BROWN - he is no Ang Moh; he's as Asian as you and I - just cannot one. He will tell you this done, that done, something else no stock, but all bullshit!!!

Go direct to the Managers. Try James Liew. If cannot then Belinda Bey. If cannot then go all the way to the TOP. Sure work one.

Have not had anymore problem with E65 since then - reason - I sold it!!!

My experience with PML

they are just useless these days. We are on our third E38 7 series(2 735ils and 1 730il) and the last E38 has been rather problematic.
They have claimed to fixed the problem but did little or nothing about it.
We also own a 525i Touring with 50k kms on the clock and we are already on the second automatic transmission,

needless to say, the other marques are getting our attendtion as we have now decided not to go back

xcapade bro, your daddy :boxing: PML managers buay?? outcome?

Ben bro,
Collected my car last evening...3 things I ask them to ratify when sending in..

1. Spray paint small part of my boot.. due to deep scratches incurred when debadging done by them last time.
2. Car pullin to the right when on a straight rd.
3. Bad smell from Aircon.

Item 1 beautifully done! PML I hv to agree that as far as paint work concern, best around! :thumbsup:
Item 2, KNN now my car pullin to the left after their alignment... so going back to :shoot: them again.

Item 3.... Done.. no smell liao but 2 mths later :thinking: ... they change the charcoal filter, clean the AC evaporator and whole system... they mention most owners did not cum back after that... I tink they did not cum back bcos they sold their Bimmer liao like tripleX :uhhh: .....
they ask me to feed back to them once the smell is back... and will tink of something esle... but the 2 managers I spoke to are no Tai JI masters like the ground staffs.. they make sure they do it.. :thumbsup:

Now just have to cross my fingers and sametime take T6 advice, drip some fragrance into the filter... maybe I should change to something stronger than Hazel favour...
:lol:

Have to agree with Hymics that you just got to :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: PML .....all the way up....until they got tired of seeing your face !!

My ride went in for 3 times before they could fix my horn (water in horn ) and the first mechanic said that the horn was OK when I told him that it sounded funny !!!

:furious: :furious:

I am now going in again to fix my sunroof - before the warranty expires and I can't wait to see what new excuses they have this time.

Happy New Year !!

hey hymics
my dad is rather bz ATM, plus he is going overseas for a few days. so no time to go down n :shoot: those useless guys at PML.
tink i'll personally go down with him so we can double :shoot: them
heheh :thumbsup:

MYSTIC said:
My ride went in for 3 times before they could fix my horn (water in horn ) and the first mechanic said that the horn was OK when I told him that it sounded funny !!!

!

I hv this feeling that PML has a strategy under their sleeve... let owners go back few times for repairs on the same problem to tired them up and eventually owner say.. F**K IT.... forget it and live with the problem..those that dun have stamina sure give up. :evil: :furious:

By the way, why so funny one... water in your horn? :whattheh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11sin88com
Back