Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

525i pick up at stationary

Hi bro and sis,

Anyone experience very slow pick up when car is at stationary? Car is manufactured in 2009. Is it normal? Everything is normal at gear 3 onwards. Any gurus out there who can shed some lights? Or any improvement can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Hi bro and sis,

Anyone experience very slow pick up when car is at stationary? Car is manufactured in 2009. Is it normal? Everything is normal at gear 3 onwards. Any gurus out there who can shed some lights? Or any improvement can be done?

Thanks in advance.

you need a Powerbox..

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Powerbox already incorporate the ability to increase throttle sensitivity. Few used PBX in forum, try searching.

Your leg is the best sprint booster. Drive it like you steal it.

Hi All, thanks to all for your precious time to contribute to the suggestions. So does it means that the slow in pick up is normal and not due to issues such as gears or transmission. To illustrate, at the same point of depressing the accelerator, the rpm for third gear is around 2k plus. However, at the same point mentioned above in gear 1 and 2,it is only less than 1k rpm.

Hi there,

I used to drive 523i, the pick up is excellent but after switching to my current ride (525) the pick up is very very bad. Both using the same rims 20".
Threw in SB + Powerbox does help abit but still slow compare to my previous ride 523.

Hi Gary,

Thanks. Whew, initally I tot there might be some issues with the gearbox. Btw, May I ask what your estimated fuel consumption per litre?

Hi ,

My 525 E60 2009 also very slow in pick up. I was driving a Camry 2.4A G before this and pick up was much much better. I guess it's due to the weight of the car.

Yes. Agree with Davidtch. It's all in the rpm. Step the accelerator spiritedly so that it reaches 2000 rpm rapidly from idle. The first gear will be more responsive. I believe the sluggishness is designed to function like turbo-lag so that the car will move off smoothly in start-stop traffic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plantmedixcbdgu
Back