5 series Body kit

sashipco

Hi everyone, I just bought a set of body kit from this online shopping website: www.acracing.biz. They only produce accessories for E60 which is what I am looking for. Although it is replicate set, the quality of the material is quite good and the fitting is just nice on the E60. The price is lot cheaper than the original set. This is my opinion about this website. Anyone that owns an E60 can visit this website and share your opinion.:)

Re: 5 series Body kit

sashipco said:
Hi everyone, I just bought a set of body kit from this online shopping website: www.acracing.biz. They only produce accessories for E60 which is what I am looking for. Although it is replicate set, the quality of the material is quite good and the fitting is just nice on the E60. The price is lot cheaper than the original set. This is my opinion about this website. Anyone that owns an E60 can visit this website and share your opinion.:)

Sashipco,

It's best to show some pic on yr testimonial. Mind sharing?

no offense but it feels kinda like a self-written ad to me.
maybe acracing should consider sponsoring the site like what BVO, juzz4cars, are doing.

sashipco said:

Thanks for your surport.. :)

thks bro for sharing the infor for E60 body kits.just curious about the side mirror,can it be tiltted up right like the M5 side mirrors? and do u know the price of it?.....

Hi Momo,
About the the mirror, i not very sure as i never order the mirror. You have to email the website.Sorry.

Hi Everyone, i have upload my E60 in the gallery. Value any comment on the out look with the bodykit. Thanks.

sorry, sashipco.. i'm afraid the site is no longer ava...
is there a number i can call to find out ?
anyway.. how much did you paid for it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back