Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

3series convertible

ghost

hi dude out there

my ride E93 320 hard top convertible-

i have this issues of after i had open up my top fully, follow by all the windows will raise up. now either the driver or front passenger side will wind down about 1/3.

pls advice

appreciate greatly.

Re: 3series convertible

ghost;893082 said:
hi dude out there

i have this issues of after i had open up my top fully, follow by all the windows will raise up. now either the driver or front passenger side will wind down about 1/3.

pls advice

appreciate greatly.

Hi ghost,

so meaning when the top is up....window also same same? 1/3???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hello ghost...r u referring to after roof fully retract into the boot n when wdws rolled up it will rolled down again to 1/3....

DevilkingE93;893201 said:
Hello ghost...r u referring to after roof fully retract into the boot n when wdws rolled up it will rolled down again to 1/3....
hey dude

you are correct thats what happen to my ride.

need to reset the windows .......Try

1. Hold down on the window switch until it fully opens, continue holding the switch for 10 seconds. Then release.

2. Pull up on the window switch until it fully closes, continue holding the switch for 10 seconds. Then release.

3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until you hear a "clunk" sound. Your window have been successfully reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;893234 said:

1. Hold down on the window switch until it fully opens, continue holding the switch for 10 seconds. Then release.

2. Pull up on the window switch until it fully closes, continue holding the switch for 10 seconds. Then release.

3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until you hear a "clunk" sound. Your window have been successfully reset.

hey dude

i will try it tmw. but do i it on the main switch that control all four windows or just individually?

cheers...

Would try it individually ...... anyway its just 20 seconds each at most.

ghost;893252 said:
hey dude

i will try it tmw. but do i it on the main switch that control all four windows or just individually?

cheers...

ghost;893082 said:
hi dude out there

pls advice

appreciate greatly.
seems normal ... mine also like this

Hi there - I am also having the same issues - Dont think its normal, but has been reported before in other forum.

I will also try the reset - but do let me know how was your outcome of the reset.

Thanks.

ghost;893082 said:
hi dude out there

pls advice

appreciate greatly.

steppy;895231 said:
Hi there - I am also having the same issues - Dont think its normal, but has been reported before in other forum.

I will also try the reset - but do let me know how was your outcome of the reset.

Thanks.

hey dude

thanks for the advice on the resetting.anyway due to last min call up to overseas work assignment i was unable to reset the window.
if you do tried and it works pls let me know the result.

hope things work out well for you n me as well.

cheers to the BMW owners.

Red_Bean_Bun;893234 said:

hey dude tried a few attempts but still happen the same shit again!!!!!!!!!!

Back