• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

3m friction tape group buy

Re: 3m friction tape group buy

I just spoke with my supplier..he say Singapore only got 2 distributor bring in, one just ordered 24 rolls for this company call p m l, maybe the other went to popular bookstore in bukit timah :)

Think no need group buy alr.. Can go popular buy!! :)

I just spoke with my supplier..he say Singapore only got 2 distributor bring in, one just ordered 24 rolls for this company call p m l, maybe the other went to popular bookstore in bukit timah :)

Anybody can advise how many rolls needed & how to install ? Group install session ?

hi privi,

the roll u passed to me only cover 3 and half doors (top portion) for my E60 523i , manage to get BOSS nick's to help to install.
anyway it only solve half of my problem, there is stil noise coming from t back of the inner cabin. still can't figure out which portion causes the irritating noise. sian ah

blacktrek;575801 said:
I had bought this 3M friction tape from popular Bukit Timah Plaza at $3.90 per roll. 1 roll about 12.7 yard with 3/4" width.

Sorry, see wrongly. The one I bought is 3M magic tape (not friction tape)

walan bro tat is scotch tape sibo??? mine is hard plastic lei..haha

wowo;576151 said:
hi privi,

the roll u passed to me only cover 3 and half doors (top portion) for my E60 523i , manage to get BOSS nick's to help to install.
anyway it only solve half of my problem, there is stil noise coming from t back of the inner cabin. still can't figure out which portion causes the irritating noise. sian ah

ah? u stick too much isit? i use the same length ok lei...do u need some more? i can pass u half a metre if u need

privi;576190 said:
ah? u stick too much isit? i use the same length ok lei...do u need some more? i can pass u half a metre if u need

is ok, i m more concern about the noise from t back passenger door. btw bro r u able to post a pic where u actually stick on? don't seem to silent the noise from the back le :huhhuh:
Thanks

Dear Bros,

Just gotten my 5yr E90 today. I also noticed the squeeky sound from the windows..

Could any kind soul pls help me ...

Where to buy tape & where to install the tapes...

Many thanks in advance !!

anyone else need the tape PM me...

Sorry to disturb this thread....

Actually, just buy 1 bottle of the Liqui Moly Silicon spray can liao.....

Spray onto a small sponge & wipe onto all the door's rubber seal & all creaks will disappear.......

Do it once a month, 10min job.......a hell lot cheaper......

'The Great White'

Privi,

Bro, can count me in but like most of them, I need to know exactly how to paste them.. dun wanna waste those expensive tapes :p

This solution will be a better bet than applying talcum/wax or oil... At least I heard it will last long.

So count me in if u still have the tapes, thanks!

Cheers!

wilman2772;577570 said:
Sorry to disturb this thread....

Actually, just buy 1 bottle of the Liqui Moly Silicon spray can liao.....

Spray onto a small sponge & wipe onto all the door's rubber seal & all creaks will disappear.......

Do it once a month, 10min job.......a hell lot cheaper......

'The Great White'

i dun mind u disturbing...
bro, of cos spray those cans will be much cheaper...but super ma fan & oily....put powder heard also good...but a 200k car u put powder on it??

anyway, im just doing a service by telling ppl how to do deal with this prob in a cheaper way compared to PML....if u still feel its expensive den bo pian lo...

hi Privi,

r u going loading some pics on where exactly where to paste the 3M as said? as the tape i bought from u didn't really silent my back passenger door le?

Back