Beige/Black with Black Heel Plate
photoduobeige.jpg

Beige/Brown with Beige Heel plate
duoblackred.jpg

Black with Red
duo.jpg

Brown with Beige
Blackgrey.jpg

Latest colour!! Black/Grey Duo Luxury Carmats. Looks great for black or grey interior cars.
vwmerc.jpg

Latest!! New embroidery logos for Mercedes & Volkswagen
photologos-1.jpg

photologosnew.jpg

New Designs Embroidery logos for cars
All Luxury Duo colours mats will be given FREE Driver side embroidery logo and 3M Heel Plate for Driver mat.
Latest car interior product for those who are interested in being different from other cars. Luxury Duo colour carmats with interlocking colours. Very stylish and will make your car interior looks really special. Comes with matching heel plates. You can choose black or red for Duo Black/Red or Beige or brown for Duo Brown/beige or Duo Beige/Black or Black or grey for Duo Black/Grey mats.
Thickness is 20mm(Super Thick mats). Studs below to prevents slipping. Luxury Duo mats are not 3M mats.
Special Introductory Price - $120 for Driver(w 3M Heel Plate), Passenger, 1 whole piece for rear. Free driver logo. For Merc E & S-Class/5 & 7 Series/Audi A6 & A8 - Additional $10.
As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., Duo
Black/Red, Beige/Black or Brown/Beige and the heel plate colour, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.

example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, Duo Black/Red
*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.
photoblink2.jpg

Crystal strips for Heel Plate
photoblink2beige.jpg

Blink strip on Beige carmat
photostickerblink.jpg

Blink strip on Black Carmat
photosticker.jpg

Latest!! Crystals for your Customised Carmats. If you want to increase the 'Blink' factor for your car interior, now you can with our crystal strip on the Heel Plate. Just add $30 more for each Crystal strip or $10 for Blink Strip in your carmat order. Either 3M mats, Duo Luxury mats or AAA Premium mats. Embossed into the heel plate and seal up. Just indicate in your carmat order that you want the crystal or blink strip and we will do the rest. Thanks.

Re: 3M Customized Floor mats

Same here...got mine at $160 for 3M superior type (w/o boot) and include delivery to my location !!

The mat was cut to measure and fit very well and not the thin type....most important...no strong rubber smell like 3A brand....just need to tell them yr car model/year !!

Thumbs upz.....

Customised 3M Carmat w Heel Plate and Grippers (FREE Driver Side Embroidery Car Logo)- Special price for all car clubs and car forums in Singapore.
vwmerc.jpg

photologos-1.jpg

photologosnew.jpg

LOGOS.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

Carmats with Embroidery Logo
pinkorangepurple.jpg

Latest colours for 3M mats - Pink/Orange/Purple(Specially imported from USA) - same price as Superior 3M mats.

Usual:
Standard 6050- $145 / $215 w boot included.

Superior 6850 - $175 / $240 w boot included.
Prices are after discount. Only valid for orders made by SMS and for sedan cars only. For SUV & MPV pricing, pls sms me. FREE Driver Side Car Logo embedded into mat. Additional cost for S-class/7 series/A8.
Standard 6050 - $135 / Std w boot included - $195 to 205(depending on boot size)
Superior 6850 - $165 / Superior w boot included - $230 to 240(depending on boot size)

You can use AAA Premium for boot mat as its more economy as boot mat is not for stepping. AAA Premium is good enough. If you order 3M Superior, just add $40 for AAA Premium boot mat. Total is $205.
We also sell single piece for driver mat with heel plate and grippers. Pls sms us for pricing.
Prices include delivery to your place after office hours(at our timing). We absorbed the GST.
Colours - black, red, blue, grey, beige & brown
Std is 10mm thick, Superior is 13mm thick. 2 pc front, 1 pc rear.
As there is no deposit needed to order, there will be no cancellation once your order is confirm.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., std or superior, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.
example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, superior w/o boot, black.

Special National Day Promo!! Any Customised 3M Carmat which you order from us will entitle you to $30 discount off any of our Car Accidents Recorders(Car DVR) or $30 off Easycar E772AS 2Way Alarm.
Please refer to our website www.advancedsecurityconcept.webs.com
*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Thanks for your understanding.
Prices are accurate from 1 July 2011 onwards.

wow nice, i did my 3M at Bt batok $175 , no logo .

anyway ur dual color look like 3A car mat.

Customised AAA Premium Car Mats with Improved Heel Plate and Non-slip base(Free Logo)
photochery2.jpg

photochery.jpg

AAA Premium Red with Black Heel plate on Chery A3
photocivicfd.jpg

AAA Premium Mats Red for Honda Civic FD
photomaroon.jpg

New Colour! Maroon Brown on Opel Insignia
photoforte.jpg

AAA Premium Mats Black for Kia Forte
photo523i.jpg

AAA Premium Mats Light Brown for BMW 523i E60
photocamry.jpg

AAA Premium Mats Grey for Toyota Camry

photoaaalogos-1.jpg

photologos.jpg

Some of the Normal Logos. All orders for AAA Premium Carmats will get a Free driver side normal logo according to your car model.
AAA Premium Mats with Heel Plate - Advanced Security Concept
For more pictures of the AAA Premium Carmats, pls click the above link
AAA Premium Grade Carmat with Improved Heel Plate(Free Normal Car Logo embedded into mat) - 15 to 17mm thick.
2 pieces for front(Driver with Heel Plate & Passenger) and 1 whole piece for the rear. If you want it to be 3 pieces for the rear, pls let us know when you order.
Colours available: Black, Grey, Beige, Light Brown, Red and Blue.
You can choose different colours for the Heel Plate. Like red heel plate with black mat. Just let me know in your SMS order
Prices are for Sedan Cars(Different prices for E-Class/5 Series/S-class/7 series/Audi A 8. For MPV or SUV, please sms me for the pricing.
Latest Price! - $70 (1 Driver,1 Passenger & 1 Whole Piece for rear) / $65 (1 Driver, 1 Passenger, 3 Pieces for Rear) plus (Free Delivery)
AAA Premium for whole car with Boot mat included - $110
Single Driver piece with Heel Plate - $35(No free delivery)
Driver(Heel Plate) & Passenger mats - $50
Boot mat - $45.
Embroidery Logo - $10
Additional normal logo - $5
'Blink' Sticker Strip on Heel Plate - $10
Crystal Strip on Heel Plate - $30

Free Normal Car logo(Driver mat) for all AAA carmats orders except boot mat.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no. and indicate AAA mats and let us know you want 3 pieces or 1 whole piece for rear.
Example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, AAA Mats, black, do 1 pc rear. If there is no indication, we will do as 1 piece for the rear. Pls let me know if you do not want the free logo or else we will include it in.
Our company provide One time Free Complementary Delivery and we will sms you to confirm delivery time but if you are not there to receive the carmat or never pick up your phone, subsequent delivery is chargable at $10.
Prices are with effect from 21 June 2011.

Latest!! Luxury Carmats - Duo Colours
blackgrey1.jpg

Black/Grey with Black Heel Plate on Mercedes
photobmw-1.jpg

Black/Beige with Beige Heel Plate on BMW 730iL
photoduo3.jpg

Duo Black/Red on Honda Civic FD
photoduobeigebrown.jpg

Beige/Brown on Lexus IS250 with brown heel plate
photoduoblackbeige.jpg

Beige/Black with Black Heel Plate
photoduobeige.jpg

Beige/Brown with Beige Heel plate
duoblackred.jpg

Black with Red
duo.jpg

Brown with Beige
Blackgrey.jpg

Latest colour!! Black/Grey Duo Luxury Carmats. Looks great for black or grey interior cars.
vwmerc.jpg

photologos-1.jpg

photologosnew.jpg

All Luxury Duo colours mats will be given FREE Driver side embroidery logo and 3M Heel Plate for Driver mat.
Latest car interior product for those who are interested in being different from other cars. Luxury Duo colour carmats with interlocking colours. Very stylish and will make your car interior looks really special. Comes with matching heel plates. You can choose black or red for Duo Black/Red or Beige or brown for Duo Brown/beige or Duo Beige/Black or Black or grey for Duo Black/Grey mats.
Thickness is 20mm(Super Thick mats). Studs below to prevents slipping. Luxury Duo mats are not 3M mats.
Special Introductory Price - $120 for Driver(w 3M Heel Plate), Passenger, 1 whole piece for rear. Free driver logo. For Merc E & S-Class/5 & 7 Series/Audi A6 & A8 - Additional $10.
Please sms or call me at 96952338 or WhatsApp me if you are interested. Sms me your address, car model, car no., Duo
Black/Red, Beige/Black or Brown/Beige and the heel plate colour, any boot and colour of mat. If you do not want the Free driver logo, pls let us know in your sms.

example: blk 111 amk ave 3 #03-555, toyota altis yr2010, sjy1111, Duo Black/Red

FAQ for Customised 3M Nomad Carmat with Heel Plate & Gripper Strips
1. What is the difference between Standard and Superior Grade?
Superior is 13mm thick and Standard is 10mm thick. Both Standard and Superior Grade mats will come with one Free Driver Logo (Embroidery or Normal logo if embroidery is not available for certain car models).
2. What is heel plate and gripper strips?
Heel plate is a reinforced rubber embedded into the mat at the driver side only to prevent wear and tear of the driver side mat due to continuos movement of your heel.
Gripper strips are based below the mat to prevent the mats from slipping or moving.
3. What is Customised 3M carmats and why is it priced higher than other mats?
Customised 3M Nomad carmats are specially tailored to your car. It is bigger and wider than your original carmats but will not exceed the interior layout of your car. It follows the contours of the interior and will be very nicely done.
It is priced higher than other mats because 3M quality is much better plus the cost is also double of other mats. Our mats comes with special heel plate and gripper strips.
4. How long will the mats last?
It will last more than 4 years depending on usage. My previous 3M mats last about 5 years plus I drive alot. So its actually more than 250K mileage which is about 7-8 years of driving for normal car.
5. What does the Limited Warranty covers?
3M Nomad Customised Car Mat Limited Warranty(conditions apply) - 6 months for standard mats. 12 mths for superior mats. The warranty will not apply to damages incurred as a result of wear & tear, tamper, abuse, or misuse(eg. burns, cuts or tears) or because of failure to properly install, clean or maintain the product.
After selling 3M carmats for around 5 years and thousands of mats sold. None had came back to claim warranty before. That is how lasting the 3M mats are.
6. How long for you to deliver the 3M Customised Carmats?
It will take around 3-4 working days for us to deliver the carmat to your place. There is no ready stock at hand. We will only customised your mats when you order and there are also other orders and thats why the lead time is 4 working days. We also need to let the adhesive used for the gripper strips to cure first and let the smell go off before delivering. If you need it urgently, you can proceed to our workshop to customise it. Around 15-30 mins wait.
7. What time do you normally deliver your carmats?
We only deliver at night from 9pm - 10.30pm. We deliver by areas so something you may have to wait a day or two days more for your delivery as we try not to deliver west or east areas every day. Try to give me your order before Tuesday for delivery within the current week. Usually it is Tues for west and north area and Wednesday for east and south areas. Free Delivery(Terms & Conditions Apply*)
8. Is there any further discounts for the carmats?
Please look at our latest posting for any special promotion. Our prices are already discounted for all car forums and clubs. We will deliver to you.
9. What colours are available?
Black, grey, beige, brown, red and blue. All colours only comes in one shade. Also you may also go to any petrol station or Carrefour to check on the colours of the mat and the thickness as those off the rack 3M mats are the superior grade.
10. Can I order just one driver mat or boot mat?
We also sell single driver mat with heel plate or driver and passenger mats. Just sms me and indicate that you want just one piece or just boot mat but prices will be much higher for ala carte orders.
11. How do we order the Customised 3M Nomad Carmat?
Simply sms me at 96952338 with your address, car number, car model, whether its standard or superior that you want, any boot you want to include and colour of the mats that you want. example: BMW 320i yr09 w boot, superior black, blk 123 amk ave 1 #11-111, sjm1111.

*We only deliver the carmats to the rubbish point below your block or carpark below your blk. We do not help u put the mats and also we do not go to your MSCP to pass you the mats. Its very simple and easy to put the mats. I have a lower back injury and have stopped installing mats as it will affect my back and it causes me lot of pain and discomfort. Also do prepare exact amount for us as I might not have change to give you. Thanks for your understanding.

Any bros know where I can customise 1 piece 3M mat with heel plate at the driver side ? Don't intend to spend on a whole set since the rest are still good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mluxury
Back