23th July PML Tech Talk Writeup

TobyNik

Legendary 10 Years
Hi Guys

Just wanna say a BIG "THANK YOU!" for organizing the talk.

The videos about the history and development of BMW was quite something.

Big thanks to the admin guys who made it possible, especially Ryan, NS, Alvin, Sam, Piggy etc etc.....

The buffet was GREAT! Felt very "VIP" during the whole session........

PS: the glass cleaner that was in the goodie bag may leak......the bottle housing ain't that secure......just be a little careful about it.....but the damn thing sure smells GOOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PML Tech Talk

TobyNik said:
Hi Guys

Just wanna say a BIG "THANK YOU!" for organizing the talk.

The videos about the history and development of BMW was quite something.

Big thanks to the admin guys who made it possible, especially Ryan, NS, Alvin, Sam, Piggy etc etc.....

The buffet was GREAT! Felt very "VIP" during the whole session........

PS: the glass cleaner that was in the goodie bag may leak......the bottle housing ain't that secure......just be a little careful about it.....but the damn thing sure smells GOOD!

Jus dun drink it :)

Yeah! Tks to all the organisers for making this happen.

Robert apparently is interested in making this a regular affair and would do so every quarter! I applaud him for this effort to reach out to us.

Tks again guys for making it happen :)

Kum xia to admin for the hard work in making this possible. Much appreciated. Kudos.

Thanks all the Admin for such a informative, and happening event.
Nice meeting everyone there.

Sad to leave shortly after the second batch of the video presentation.

Really looking forward to the next Tech Talk.

See you guys around.

Glad to know that everyone who turned up enjoyed it!

Much thanks to our forum members, Sam(Azrielsc) and Alan(Piggyboyz), Ngee Seng(m3magic), Alvin (Puny) and to our very nice and friendly PML(Performance Motors) folks David Goh, Belinda Bay, Shawn(Sean?) and Robert Friend for helping to organise and speak to us on this very interesting tech talk.

Although our turnup was rather small (around 38 members), everyone had a great time watching the videos and engaging in very lively discussion with the tech people in there. PML really does care for the customers and the buffet was excellent!!!

We all agreed that this could be done on a more regular basis once i can get more people firmed up for the attendance part. Again, for those who turned up..thank you and on behalf of the admin team, we hope that all of you have enjoyed the technical talk by PML!

Cheers!

PS: Can those who have taken photos at the event, please email me at [email protected]. Would really appreciate it!

Thanks for for turning up and participating! Like what Ryan has stated, it CAN be a more regular event if we do provide the numbers that is satisfactory for PML. :)

So to those that attended, glad that you all enjoyed it and does anyone have a free bottle of that wiper fluid... i totally forgotten to take my own goodie bag!! *D'OH* hahahhaha!

Cheers!

excellent work to put this together... great exchange between us owners and PML... many thanks...

btw, i too forgot about the goodie bag... darn...

Hi,

Thanks for organising the tech talk. The buffet was great. Got to test drive a couple of cars.

Cheers
Jason

Azrielsc said:
Thanks for for turning up and participating! Like what Ryan has stated, it CAN be a more regular event if we do provide the numbers that is satisfactory for PML. :)

So to those that attended, glad that you all enjoyed it and does anyone have a free bottle of that wiper fluid... i totally forgotten to take my own goodie bag!! *D'OH* hahahhaha!

Cheers!
Sam,
Thks for organising. You can have my bottle of wiper fluid.
Cheers!

Nicely organised and informative. Thanks and well done.

We probably have to do something about the numbers on our part though.

Alvin.

explorer4000 said:
Sam,
Thks for organising. You can have my bottle of wiper fluid.
Cheers!

Alamak Gordon, paiseh lah... Anyway, its the rest of the dudes that too help make this event happen, as well as the PML dudes & dudettes!

Cheerio!

Re: 23th July PML Tech Talk Writeup

Big Cheers for the organisers...u know who u are..Well done !!

The people n good company, cars, test drive, talk, food and of coz the PML ladies
made the event meaningful !

Cheers !
Jeremy

Rastaman said:
and of coz the PML ladies

eh...where?? or i did i leave too early?

anyway, great effort by the organisers to organise this for us. many thanks!!

mee too esp since I missed it............ :(

so when is the 2006 PML tech talk gonna happen?

blurrrrrrrrr....

this is one year ago man!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back