2015 General Election - Singaporean Decides

BMWM3

Dear Bros and Sisters,
Finally the moment we are waiting for is around the corner.
What are the issue you concern which you have no chance to highlight during the parties walk about?

My wish list....
1) Dual Citizenship. This is the topic was not discuss in the Parliament.
2) National Service for those immigrated oversea.

What are your wish list?

Re: 2015 General Election - Singaporean Decides

I am voting Desmond Lim, he said life is about chio gers

whats wrong with our education system? it seems like every family is signing up their kids for tuition and d response I get from them is d rest of d kids in skool r very competitive n most of them r having it...tough life!

103 view and 2 reply?
Sei bei typical Singaporean. ...bo lan par.
Just your view on issue that hopefully can heard in parliament... don't go into details not into debate please...

- less foreign talents to compete with local PMET
- reduce educational stress for primary school kids

No to dual citizenship. Born here, bred here, die here. Running dogs should be shot on sight. Either be a stayer, or be stained a quitter all your life.

See, I got lan par - just that they are painted lighting white, that's all :lol2:

1) disallow car dealer to bid COE, only buyer can bid with their own Singpass
2) education system
3) my cpf

nkglfrs;1125506 said:
1) disallow car dealer to bid COE, only buyer can bid with their own Singpass

Please run for erection. I will vote you RM 2.6 Billion dollars!!! Best suggestion ever!

1) give me back cpf when I turn 55? ( and feed me when my money run out? )
2) give me 4rm hdb at token sum of 10k ?
3) let FT go home?
4) coe for sg only ?
5) give more work visas for prc mei mei ?

Just wish..
1) No COE
2) No GST
3) No income tax
4) No property tax
5) No import tax
6) No road tax

Just wishes..

Even wishing also must be practical and realistic.
Where is the money going to come from if no taxes at all? We don't have oil nor minerals underneath.

I agree that coe should go. Using money to control the traffic is very easy to do - no need clever brains. Afterall the ministers think they are clever and pay themselves high salaries; come lah prove how clever you are.

edimars;1125544 said:
Just wish..
1) No COE
2) No GST
3) No income tax
4) No property tax
5) No import tax
6) No road tax

Just wishes..

1) No COE for fast cars like BMWs. If we drive fast, how can we contribute to congestion. DOUBLE COE for slow cars like the dreaded COE renewed Nissan Sunny driving at 40kmh on 70kmh roads.....whole long line of congestion behind him also don't care.

2) NS for all including first generation PR. I don't see why I have to serve til 50yr old while 40 year old PRs get away scott free. If army , police sensitive, then they can serve as nursing aides, paramedics, or clean up at hawker centre to relieve the poor old man/lady who can hardly walk.

3) Reduce NS to 9 months, the rest of the time is just time wasting as we all know. If cannot train stupid soldier to shoot straight in 9 months, keeping him for 2 years aint gonna make a difference.

4) Incentivise IPPT awards heavily, GOLD $10,000 SILVER $5,000, but don't punish failures. After all, PRs do NOTHING while every time I go for my IPPT, I see huge numbers of poor NS man going through RT torture for being Singaporean.

5) Free public transport for Singaporeans. Foreigners pay triple to make up for deficit.

6) Foreigners not allowed to buy sporty cars. Can only buy COE renewed Nissan Sunny.....that will discourage rich foreigners coming here and buying 8 cars swallowing up all available COE.

7) Free BMWs for Singaporeans with more than 2 kids, Free Ferrari for those with more than 3 kids, Free Lamborghini for those with more than 4 kids.......... will instantly solve our population problems.

9) Only BMW.SG members can become MPs......that way we will have pro car ministers....ha ha.....

Isn't being PR almost like dual citizenship....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back