2010 - new 5 series pricing

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

neilpryde;534678 said:
Wow just heard from SE that the 535 is priced at 294,800 now!
u shld go down and grab the revised price list. everything is just plain expensive!

Have you heard..exclusive F10 car preview this week for those who have booked the F10..my slot is this coming Friday. Can actually feel and touch the car..but no test drive ;(

aerosports;534691 said:
Have you heard..exclusive F10 car preview this week for those who have booked the F10..my slot is this coming Friday. Can actually feel and touch the car..but no test drive ;(

Wow ... that is soon!
Must chase my SE. :cool:

fulloption;533200 said:
Juz left PML showroom n parted my $ for a 535. Was monitoring the COE and head down once i saw it crossed $45k. Apparantly, i was told that there will be another road of price increase from 3pm tml.. something like the last round which i missed! :oooops:

Dun wish to miss the boat again... I was told that i can have a special viewing this fri... :dance:

fulloption, have you had a chance to preview the car yet? :yummie:

Hi folks,
My slot to view the car is this Thursday. It is good that I can view the physical car, so that I can make up my mind if I like the car, and then I can confirm my options list. My SE told me that my car will be a June production with an Aug delivery.

BTW, I've also asked my SE for the tech spec for 523 and he mentioned to me it is 204HP 2.5L inline 6.

48X;534984 said:
Hi folks,
My slot to view the car is this Thursday. It is good that I can view the physical car, so that I can make up my mind if I like the car, and then I can confirm my options list. My SE told me that my car will be a June production with an Aug delivery.

BTW, I've also asked my SE for the tech spec for 523 and he mentioned to me it is 204HP 2.5L inline 6.
not sure why there r quite a few who claimed 523 is a 3L

48X;534984 said:

Yup, 204 BHP / 250 Nm instead of the 204 BHP / 270 Nm for the 3.0l version. 0-100 km/h in only 8.5s. Blame it on the increased weight.

SpyVeilside;535057 said:
becoz UK specs is 3litre for 523i mah.. :)
ur company sell which variant 525? 3L?

SpyVeilside;535074 said:
both.. :D
btw it's 523.. haha.. i know that's a typo..
but whats the point of selling the 3L and 2.5L 523 at the same time?

Slater;535076 said:
but whats the point of selling the 3L and 2.5L 523 at the same time?

customer preference lor. 3L has more torque mah,

today u so good boy. only post in this thread. terry says one

hitmee;535079 said:
customer preference lor. 3L has more torque mah,

today u so good boy. only post in this thread. terry says one
20 or so NM also shiok meh? whats the price differential?

i decided to put my eggs in one basket.

Slater;535081 said:
20 or so NM also shiok meh? whats the price differential?

i decided to put my eggs in one basket.

easier to mod. less than usd 1k. someone says one

hitmee;535088 said:
easier to mod. less than usd 1k. someone says one
keep it as stock 2.5L better. i say wan

48X;534984 said:
Hi folks,

Got my slot to view the car too ..... this Thursday...... Quite:dance: exited.

Wonder when we can get to test drive???

Will be seeing the car on Thursday myself. CSA offered tomorrow which is the first day of preview but schedule very tight.

By the way, my CSA insists that those who pre-ordered can neither amend, add to or delete any options. I find this hard to comprehend - I mean if the car has not gone into production, you should be able to add any option you want yes? Can't imagine BMW turning away chance to make more $$... Anyone here has any luck changing their options on the F10? Thanks in advance.

jellyfish;535145 said:
Will be seeing the car on Thursday myself. CSA offered tomorrow which is the first day of preview but schedule very tight.

By the way, my CSA insists that those who pre-ordered can neither amend, add to or delete any options. I find this hard to comprehend - I mean if the car has not gone into production, you should be able to add any option you want yes? Can't imagine BMW turning away chance to make more $$... Anyone here has any luck changing their options on the F10? Thanks in advance.
was told the were facing loads of ammendment and changes from owners who have placed deposits. its gonna be a logistical nightmare for them if 300 new owners change options on the car as and when thy felt like it

i would think pml make a "pre-configuration" in a batch order. any changes to options will complicate the order and fulfilment.

wt_know;535148 said:
i would think pml make a "pre-configuration" in a batch order. any changes to options will complicate the order and fulfilment.
there r simply too many orders for the F10 to cater to bespoke customization

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back