2 Series Active Tourer Owners, Fall In!

Hi Pay and bros,

care to share the deal you guys gotten during the expo car show? Currently think about changing my ride. Thanks for sharing!
Retail price $143800, $12K overtrade on top of trade in value. 2.28% 5 year 60k loan. 5 year warranty & free servicing. 3M crystalline film. PML voucher. 1 year road tax with other fee covered. LED doorsill finishers. Advanced eye front & rear camera. Fail to get free door projector light, service plus package, & fuel voucher.

Retail price $143800, $12K overtrade on top of trade in value. 2.28% 5 year 60k loan. 5 year warranty & free servicing. 3M crystalline film. PML voucher. 1 year road tax with other fee covered. LED doorsill finishers. Advanced eye front & rear camera. Fail to get free door projector light, service plus package, & fuel voucher.
sorry im new to this overtrade thingy. Means the new car price is $131800?

Benedict Chan. He is in expo now.
Tel: 91854062
Tell him Mr Pay that book the metallic white 216d AT on Sat expo car deal.

Can anyone add me to the watsapp grp? Just got a 216i GT Today. Can anyone PM me? Thank u

Last edited:
Hi Bros,

I’m a newbie here... just paid my booking fee for a 216d AT last night.

Paid 143,800 with a 6k overtrade on top of my trade in value of my current Honda Stream.

Kindly add me to the WhatsApp chat group. My number is 966seven655one

Hi all, booked the 216AT during the car expo and waiting to collect my new ride. Can add me into the whatapps group? Can PM me for details. Thks!

just collected my 216d AT, can please add me to the whatsapp group? 9879 one zero nine nine.

thanks!

Collected my ride as well.:) Good mileage on the car. And want to check with fellow owners who have collected their ride, does the car come equipped with paddle shift? Saw on SG car mart the car supposed to have this feature. Thanks!

Collected my ride as well.:) Good mileage on the car. And want to check with fellow owners who have collected their ride, does the car come equipped with paddle shift? Saw on SG car mart the car supposed to have this feature. Thanks!

In short, no. Unless you indent it from PML.

Hi, i had my AT for around 9months, but new to this thread. Appreciated if any one can add me to the WhatsApp group. (91896173).

Back