1st Meetup in 2009

Re: 1st Meetup in 2009

woahhhh E46 M3!!!! sexy..

love those Z4M too..very nice curves..nice cars man! too bad i missed it..i thought nobody will go..haha

Herman;410932 said:
Nice pics Dave!

HAPPY CNY ALL.

Herman, where's urs?..Saw u taking some shots too!!

Girettom;410845 said:
Hi, the camera was quite cheap, and uses a suction pad so can stick anywhere on the car. It stayed right where I put it all morning. I got it off eBay (after seeing it at the science center in Singapore). I've since seen it in Autobac's.

This is the link for the camera Motorsports HERO WIDE camera

U finally found your way to the meet up...good on ya:)

See ya ard

Jack

Herman, your photography skills have improved alot... Nice pics. Have you been lobo-ing in camp, meddling with your cam? Anyway, the guy in red... He looks familiar... His tshirt looks very radioactive and I like the way the red pops out.

fiercepink;411126 said:
....Have you been lobo-ing in camp, meddling with your cam?....

Hahahaha... how long you want Herman to spend in the detention barracks? Even phones with cams are not allowed in camps.... imagine the MP/RP's faces when you bring out a tualengkong DSLR... lol!!

But then, there's always the 'do anything, but dun get caught' rule they taught us on day 1....

Azrielsc;411150 said:
Nice photos Herman...

Next time learn how to resize to 800x600... :)

I think to keep the same aspect ratio, should be 900 x 600 for his cam....

yup the white e92 m3 is omar's car...

Very good photos HERMAN. Personally, I like to see more photos in this forum although large photos could slow down the webpage abit.

:laughlik:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmwinlove
Back