13 June 2008 Friday KTV JAB1 *UPDATE*

Re: 13 June 2008 Friday KTV JAB1 *UPDATE*

iScoupe;346048 said:
sorry FP, need attend to urgent stuff till 11pm , too tired to drop by. will pay my share.

now sorry too late le... as for paying, you check with adnsx cuz he topped up the rest.

Azrielsc;346050 said:
Enjoy the nite pple! I'll be drinking here in Hua Hin, thinking of all of u!

Alvin, I asked to be intro... not the rest! Damn... Haha! :)

Hua Hin is ok, pretty nice but quite a bugger to drive there. Having said that, enjoy your leo beer...

babe;346148 said:
Home safe!!! Thanks FP for organising.. fun nite again!! And mission accomplished!!! Managed to get 2 persons drunk and who are the 2? We shall wait for the pictures!!! :D:D:D

There's one person, no difficult to guess.. H'es always caught drunk and on several occasions, got video-ed... :juggle:

oh crapness.. i dunno how i got home.. :p

fiercepink;346178 said:
now sorry too late le... as for paying, you check with adnsx cuz he topped up the rest.
:juggle:
huh no you ah... like tat no need liao muhahahahaha....... i dun like adrian...:nehnehhh:

Roasty;346186 said:
oh crapness.. i dunno how i got home.. :p
did you call a ambulance to send u home? doctor for free right?
haha i think u better go carpark check did u drive the correct car home....

iScoupe;346204 said:
huh no you ah... like tat no need liao muhahahahaha....... i dun like adrian...:nehnehhh:

did you call a ambulance to send u home? doctor for free right?
haha i think u better go carpark check did u drive the correct car home....

i think adrian also dun want your smelly money... :p you say our resident handsome boy, later kenna shoot than you know... i don't care, next KTV you organise ok cuz i've "washed my hands in golden basin".

gay, you prob took a cab home... and nope, he didn't drive. thank goodness for the people on the road...

Seems to me that BMW-SG gals can drink better leh. I saw Gayvin and Adrian tumbling........

fiercepink;346242 said:
i think adrian also dun want your smelly money... :p you say our resident handsome boy, later kenna shoot than you know... i don't care, next KTV you organise ok cuz i've "washed my hands in golden basin".

gay, you prob took a cab home... and nope, he didn't drive. thank goodness for the people on the road...
i dun like him becos he love roasty.. i know why u wash hands in golden basin, cos u cannot find new entertainer like bobby liao haha..

iScoupe;346289 said:
i dun like him becos he love roasty.. i know why u wash hands in golden basin, cos u cannot find new entertainer like bobby liao haha..

How can u say that abt Adrian...... he's our mahjong kaki..... :lol2: :lol2:

gayvin...was very very gay... me like...

bobby's performance was dissapointing... too dark...sound system not so good and not enuff space for bobby to dance around...

adrian..i got nothing to say liao.... i still remember what he said before he fell down on the road ytd " i can go back myself....let me take a cab......."

shameless was as usual shameless.... hahahhaha

and alvin!!! how come i dont see japanese girl!!!!

thnks to Jasmine for organising, great party!
also to mich, judy & terence for sendin me hm. ..haha...why u guys dun let me go hm by myself ? i was okay mah, i could even walk down the flights of stairs & flag for a cab.
Alvin, sorry about the toilet bowl, i'll get my maid to clean it up.
I had wanted to start singing with u guys at the later part of the nite but i got too carried away ...goin round tables askin everyone to drink and the ladies were formidable, i cant win them thru those games...i was pawned in the end.

iScoupe;346289 said:
i dun like him becos he love roasty..
come on, just becos i rejected you?

milk15;346291 said:
How can u say that abt Adrian... he's our mahjong kaki.:lol2: :lol2:
haha..we've been talking on tat since ages ago....put time, place & bring along yr cheque .

adsnx;346313 said:
also to mich, judy & terence for sendin me hm. ..haha...why u guys dun let me go hm by myself ? i was okay mah, i could even walk down the flights of stairs & flag for a cab.
Alvin, sorry about the toilet bowl, i'll get my maid to clean it up.
I had wanted to start singing with u guys at the later part of the nite but i got too carried away ...goin round tables askin everyone to drink and the ladies were formidable, i cant win them thru those games...i was pawned in the end.

haha..we've been talking on tat since ages ago....put time, place & bring along yr cheque .

Adrian, you puked again???? This time did anyone video it??? :lol2: :lol2:

No need cheque la.... use credit card, can??? Hitmee is the organiser ley... he oni can play at his house ... Minister of Home Affairs, dun let him have chance to go out of DB...:)

Terry;346302 said:
adrian..i got nothing to say liao.... i still remember what he said before he fell down on the road ytd " i can go back myself....let me take a cab......."
basket, PM me the culprit who pushed me .

and alvin!!! how come i dont see japanese girl!!!!
Have lah,you must get yrself 'high' and they will appear. i almost mistaken mich for a korean movie star.

milk15;346315 said:
Adrian, you puked again???? This time did anyone video it??? :lol2: :lol2:
haha..yup, as usual!
only bmer wld take disgusting video of me puking and he still keep it.:screwedu:

Hi guys!! hope you guys had fun last nite~!!

I got the photos with me now but how do I post it up? Can I send someone and that person help me post?

i realised Gavin and Adrian have the same drunk pattern... hahaha... Alvin.. u can msn me the pics if u want... sms me when u r ready to send me then i will go online.. can't wait to see the 2 drunkards pictures...:D:D:D:D

adsnx;346313 said:

you are most welcome adrian. seriously u were not so OK last nite.....:p

adrian.. you are really not tat ok... haha... cant stand you...

cant stand gayvin hugging everyone too~ and Bobby, thanks for your performance with the 'if i have a million dollars' song and also doing the stunt with gayvin~

shld have ask my boss Don to take photo and put it up along the stairway up~ hahahaah

Yohooo.... here comes the pictures.....

Adrian still looked fresh and cool...

13062008629.jpg

The first drunkard of the night.. and the victims are Breyton, Kenn, Bobby and myself... hahaa.. Gayvin... u really live up to your nick man....

13062008630.jpg

13062008631.jpg

13062008632.jpg

13062008633.jpg

Emma so cute sitting at the back...

13062008634.jpg

nowadays martel bottle can be used as mic too... hahaha....

14062008635.jpg

14062008636.jpg

14062008637.jpg

night started to get wild... hehe...
14062008638.jpg

14062008639.jpg

14062008640.jpg

The second drunkard of the night... hahahaha...Adrian never failed us once to be in such state...

14062008642.jpg

The night ended with so many smiley faces plus 1 drunkard... hahahaha...

14062008643.jpg

Thanks Sis for putting up the photos so quickly~~

Guys, if you noticed the picture with Bobby hugging Gayvin.. look at the way Bobby is carrying him~ ahahahah!!!

babe;346359 said:
night started to get wild... hehe...
14062008638.jpg

I like the way Terry remained so cool and unfazed... hahaha

Thanks FP for organising!!! you the best....me enjoyed myself so much...worth my air ticket bk...
me missed the whole hugging n carrying part coz i went to play pool...got video?
Poor adrian....handsome boy normally cant drink...so u r forgiven

P.S : can someone post a topic on how to play 5/10?

wow alot hugging but scary all men hug together more !
terry look handsome looking at the tougue !

Back