116d kakis

How do I join the group chat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Got the 116d last September!

Btw, have you guys had issues with it?
Just last week, the car stalled. BMW towed it away, and checked that it was "faulty exhaust recirculating valve" that cause the engine stall.
Lucky still under warranty. But it hasn't even been a year!

Just alerting the group, but would be nice to hear if others have encountered this!!

For F20 LCI Owners Viewing Pleasure:

Our Very First BMW F20 LCI M-Style Bodykit Installed With M Look Double Slate Grill & Rear Diffuser With Original Colour.
Comes With Replacement Parts With "Perfect Fittment".

Available @ JDM Autocare Now! Call Daniel @ 96303880.

Replacement Parts:

Replacement parts replaced:

Rear Bumper Replacement parts for rear bumper:

Sideskirt replacement parts:

BMW F20 LCI Mineral White With M135i Front Bumper,M Look Double Slate Grill,Sideskirt,Rear Bumper & Rear Diffuser With Original Colour.

Available @ JDM Autocare Now! Comtact Daniel @ 96303880.

BMW F20 LCI Mineral White With M135i Front Bumper,M Look Double Slate Grill,Sideskirt,Rear Bumper & Rear Diffuser With Original Colour.

Available @ JDM Autocare Now! Comtact Daniel @ 96303880.

Hi bro, u have any roof spoiler for the F20 series? Tks

I am driving a white 116D and done about 4500k. getting about 16.5km/l. Just curious what other owners are achieving. Thanks.
Likewise, 116D white. About 3000km now, daily around 70km back and forth from work on jammed expressways, plus weekend multipoint ferrying family. Average 20km/l.

90% Eco mode. 10% comfort mode.

Hi new in this forum. Currently driving a merc A180 although I was given a choice to choose between 116D or A180 but I made a wrong choice.

So now Thinking of jump ship to a 116D. Can the experts here share with me the good and bad of this car? Assuming boot space or passenger space not too big an issue since at most it's my wife and I in the car. Any niggling/reliability problems? Any thing you like or dislike about the car?

Thanks in advance for sharing

Likewise, 116D white. About 3000km now, daily around 70km back and forth from work on jammed expressways, plus weekend multipoint ferrying family. Average 20km/l.

90% Eco mode. 10% comfort mode.

How do you guys get GOOD FC? 1 full tank for me on 116d i get about 800-900km only...

Hi, I'm looking to replace my 2nd car sometime next year and got intrigued reading the thread @ mcf. I very swa ku one, so I dunno the terms or parts that make a car good or bad. I'm just looking for a fun spirited drive and this seems to be 1 of the more affordable ones out there.

of course i know that i'm preaching to the choir here but i still like to hear more about how it drives and how problematic it could be.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not looking for a maintenance or problem free car but, generally, I'm thinking maybe no more than 2-3 weeks down time in a year, and aside from maintenance/wear and tear, not more than 50-60% of omv on parts to be replaced over the lifetime of ownership. It is just weird to spend more than half what the car costs to repair the car.

Many will suggest that I go down for a test drive but since it is still maybe half a year away before I decide, I feel bad taking up their time right now.

Hi, I'm looking to replace my 2nd car sometime next year and got intrigued reading the thread @ mcf. I very swa ku one, so I dunno the terms or parts that make a car good or bad. I'm just looking for a fun spirited drive and this seems to be 1 of the more affordable ones out there.

of course i know that i'm preaching to the choir here but i still like to hear more about how it drives and how problematic it could be.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not looking for a maintenance or problem free car but, generally, I'm thinking maybe no more than 2-3 weeks down time in a year, and aside from maintenance/wear and tear, not more than 50-60% of omv on parts to be replaced over the lifetime of ownership. It is just weird to spend more than half what the car costs to repair the car.

Many will suggest that I go down for a test drive but since it is still maybe half a year away before I decide, I feel bad taking up their time right now.

I've had the car for 4 months now, still loving it. I like that it has different drive modes to suit different moods. The default comfort mode already gives you good torqy, sporty feel and if you're light footed, easily gets you pass 900+km when you are mostly on highways. With diesel cost at almost half the price of petrol, you don't have to think twice stepping on it or using sports mode to maximize your fun factor.

Not sure about maintenance cost, but the 5 yr parts warranty should help ease some of that worry.

You feel bad for the salesman test driving a car? Now that's a first. Just go test. No point talk until cow comes home. Everyone's car criteria is different and your own opinion IS the most important.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennyngo1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back