1 year old X1 SKD1198D History?

Re: 1 year old X1 SKD1198D History?

hi snowmanyee,

i dont think its the face lift model ... they are trying to clear ex-stock ... they will tell u up front ... that's why a little bit lelong sale!!

hi saosin,

it's just gimmicks to buy at $185k ...its a higher interest loan % and use the cash rebates to offset car price ... but its 1% more than normal (per year)!! ... when you calculate back, you are paying so much more interest than their so called cash rebates!! not worth it!!

Hi peeps,

Think they are clearing the ex stocks and the stocks from the air show. I agree with seanlow. U are actually paying more.
Price for the x1 should be ard 217 and 230 for the msport package 20i. If you really got it at 184 then it's really good price for the 20i. Bet sure it's limited colours and not the new facelift. Not too sure abt the price for 18i.

Face lift is only start manufacturing in July. So it will only get into singas ard late sept or oct.

Maran08;837751 said:
Hi peeps,

Think they are clearing the ex stocks and the stocks from the air show. I agree with seanlow. U are actually paying more.
Price for the x1 should be ard 217 and 230 for the msport package 20i. If you really got it at 184 then it's really good price for the 20i. Bet sure it's limited colours and not the new facelift. Not too sure abt the price for 18i.

Face lift is only start manufacturing in July. So it will only get into singas ard late sept or oct.

very limited colors.. its as if 1 for each color..

Hello~
Anyone knows the history of X1 with car plate 6060?
PM me if possible. Cheers~

Anyone upgraded from a X1 s1.8 to newer model sDrive 2.0? If yes why and what are your considerations?

TUV2008;831426 said:
I think the Sdrive 2.0 seems not selling well. I don't see many on the road.

Any question, why no PI sells X1 now?

The engine is basically the same as the 18d, they use electronics to get the extra power 20cv (from 143 to 163) This needs to be maintained.. I have a 18d and it goes very with 4 passengers, i'd only consider a more powerful engine if you need 4x4 and will be off road a lot.

vjxqiu;832138 said:
It's really depends on what you want. X1 gives you a different feeling. SUV is an SUV. I personal perfer X1 s20i than 520. But if you look at the new 3 series they are also almost the same price as 520.

I wouldnt classify the X1 as a formal SUV... First thing first, it doesnt ride on the high side... in fact if u put it side by side with a 1 series, they are pretty much of equal height. And secondly the PML ones dont come with xdrive or all wheel drive...

In my opinion, the X1 is pretty much a 1 series hatch but with some external bits and pieces that makes it look like a SUV. But having said that, the X1 is a nice looking car... but for the real SUV, go for the X3, Audi Q5 or Volvo XC60.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back