• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

08 M3 prices

Geoff Ang

BOYS AND LOVELY SWEET GALS,

me damn itchy to enquire abt the possible pricing for the new M3.... any guesses????
is soooo dame sexy.... wanna get leh???? but $ always an issue.... it would really decide my wardrobe selection... but new M3 means.... will have to eat less and loose weight... which would allow me to fit into dior homme clothes.... but than no $ to buy em cause have to up keep M3... than stay with current ride... can wear anything on my supple ideal frame... but not look as cool without my ride when walkin on streets....how... what a paradox.... fashion or speed and thrills??????? Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! helpppp...... fashion whore meets spped freak junkie.......... i am too greeedy for me own good..... hhahhahahaha.... my cause is my profession where i gotta create these beautiful fantastical moments on film and not live them in reality..... hhhiiyyyaaaaa.......

i am talking crap.. as usual... bottom line.... anyone knows how much it;ll cost!!!!
g

Re: 08 M3 prices

Geoff Ang;190402 said:

me damn itchy to enquire abt the possible priceing for the new M3.... any guesses????
is soooo dame sexy.... wanna get leh???? but $ always an issue.... it would really decide my wardrobe slection... but new M3 means.... will have to eat less and loose weight... which would allow me to fit into dior homme clothes.... but than no $ to buy em causeh ave to up keep M3... than stay with current ride... can wear anything on my supple ideal frame... but not look as cool without my ride when walkin on streets....how... what a paradox.... fashion or speed and thrills??????? Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! helpppp...... fashion whore meets spped freak junkie.......... i am too greeedy for me own good..... hhahhahahaha.... my cause is my profession where i gotta create these beautiful fantasical moments on fiml and not liuce them in reality..... hhhiiyyyaaaaa.......

g
Hahahah.. you are delirious bro..

Geoff Ang;190402 said:

me damn itchy to enquire abt the possible priceing for the new M3.... any guesses????
is soooo dame sexy.... wanna get leh???? but $ always an issue.... it would really decide my wardrobe slection... but new M3 means.... will have to eat less and loose weight... which would allow me to fit into dior homme clothes.... but than no $ to buy em causeh ave to up keep M3... than stay with current ride... can wear anything on my supple ideal frame... but not look as cool without my ride when walkin on streets....how... what a paradox.... fashion or speed and thrills??????? Arrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! helpppp...... fashion whore meets spped freak junkie.......... i am too greeedy for me own good..... hhahhahahaha.... my cause is my profession where i gotta create these beautiful fantasical moments on fiml and not liuce them in reality..... hhhiiyyyaaaaa.......

g

I just applied to work for Mr Lei Xian Lorng. Hopefully interview successful, then can buy M3:) . Nowadays worth working in Paya-laymen

Yeah, Geoff sounded possessed.

Agreed the car is sweet the more u look at it.

Back to what I have said before, pricing is crtical. If it's near 400k, it's suicidal...better get PI M5 with some spare change to buy a BBK.
If 350-360k then there's hope coz it's new engine, CF roof bla bla bla..but still have to buy BBK haha....

Not a must but a want...u dont understand....

geoff, buy it! then go beijing or seoul to buy fake clothes/watches/shoes etc... no worries! When you drive that new M3, no one will doubt you.

kekeke

BS ...
Are you trying to say that all my clothes, bags and watches are counterfeit products?

Geoff,
Wat have u been smoking man ?? hehe....yes new M3 i luvvvvv it as well, if 4 door lagi better for me and valid reason to upgrade !!

Tell u what, y not we do some hunting for current e46 m3's say abt 4 yrs old ?? On ?

Perhaps it's cheaper to drive a counterfeit M3 and wear genuine clothes, watches and what not...

eggz;190459 said:
Perhaps it's cheaper to drive a counterfeit M3 and wear genuine clothes, watches and what not...

Wah...now eggz make fun of TripleM...ppl is HNI hor....hahahaha jk jk

Geoff,

I chope taxi ride. hahahahaaa,....

BTW, what if prices from reputable PI is around $300K... would that change anything?? kekeke

Geoff Ang;190402 said:
i am talking crap.. as usual... bottom line.... anyone knows how much it;ll cost!!!!
g

Yan Dao.... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.. go buy..

Rastaman;190453 said:
Tell u what, y not we do some hunting for current e46 m3's say abt 4 yrs old ?? On ?

If what I think you are saying is correct then should be closer to 3 yrs old, hahaha..

Geoff Ang;190402 said:
new M3 means.... will have to eat less
g

who ya kiddin geoff. :nutkick:2 fotoshoots and the cost of a new yam3 would be more than covered. buy lah. less than the spare change in ur pockets

eggz;190459 said:
Then people will start doubting you :lol2:

either way i seem to lose hor... knn.. but i love my genuine fashion too much leh... how???
i am a fashion whore... got fake M3 in china???

Dior homme!! nice choice Bro!! Ask Hedi Slimane to do a Ltd Edition M3 for u!! lovely!

caySman;195273 said:
UK price released yesterday for M3 coupe was 51K pounds.

hmmm... that roughly works out to be ard 335-345k sgd range....

wah... that would be interesting coz well below the base price of a 997 C2 (59k pounds)... 390k sgd (think C2S is abt 420k)

for those who can afford.... mai tuuuuuuuu liao la !!!

(Geoff... sell me after using it for 2 years k!!! :) )

Back