史亞平被爆八卦 與李光耀子走太近

hitmee

【壹電視報導】前立委張碩文爆料外交部次長史亞平,跟新加坡資政李光耀兒子見面太多,導致新加坡官方不滿,張碩文甚至說李光耀因此非常不高興,甚至還把史亞平叫來痛罵指責,不過史亞平今天是全盤否認,撰寫調查報告的監委周陽山,也強調沒有聽說這些傳聞,外交部更是發出新聞,強調史亞平絕對沒有外界所傳出,影響台星邦誼的言行。

前立委(國)張碩文:所有的外交官都知道說,這種手段是不是可以,被國際的外交人員所接受。

前立委張碩文指控,外交部常務次長史亞平,跟李光耀的兒子走太近,才引起新加坡不滿,甚至遭撤換回國。

前立委(國)張碩文:與李光耀先生的兒子太接近,導致李光耀先生不高興,不高興的原因是次數太多,外交部裡面傳出來的消息,是李光耀先生手指著史亞平,那到底是震怒還是指責,我不曉得!

新加坡資政李光耀有兩個兒子,長子是現任新加坡總理,李光耀次子李顯揚就是被影射的對象,他曾任新加坡電信總裁,由於兩人都已婚,難怪會引發這麼大的風波。

外交部常務次長史亞平:李顯揚本人我想應該是沒有,就是沒有私下的接觸,或因公的接觸,因為他並不是政府官員,不管是人時地物的事實,只要拿出這個事實,我就願意公開的接受檢驗。

監察委員周陽山:除非是確證俱鑿,不然我們就不會寫在報告裡面。

史亞平跟監委紛紛否認,但是報告不公開,謠言越傳越越多,受傷的是史亞平的名譽和外交部的聲譽。

史亞平被爆八卦 與李光耀子走太近? | 政治 | 即時新聞 | 2012/07/19 | 新聞 | 壹電視 NextTV

Re: 史亞平被爆八卦 與李光耀子走太近

i took a huge effort to translate for you.

[One TV report by former legislator Zhang Shuo Wen broke Vice Foreign Minister Shi Yaping, with the son of Singapore Lee Kuan Yew met too many, resulting in the dissatisfaction of the Singapore official Zhang Shuo Wen and even Lee Kuan Yew is very upset, even brought Shi Yaping called scoldingaccusations, Shi Yaping today is completely negating the written investigation report of the Control Yuan Zhou Yangshan, also stressed that have not heard these rumors, the Department of State is issuing press, emphasizing that it is definitely not the outside world came in Shi Yaping, Taiwan Star's diplomatic words and deeds.

Former legislator (State), Zhang Shuo Wen: all the diplomats know that this means not accepted by the international diplomatic personnel.

Chang Shuo-wen, former legislator accused the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Permanent Secretary, Shi Yaping, with Lee Kuan Yew's son to go too close, only to lead Singapore dissatisfaction, or even being replaced to return.

Zhang Shuo Wen, a former legislator (State): Mr. Lee Kuan Yew's son too close, resulting in Mr. Lee Kuan Yew unhappy, unhappy because the news too many times, coming out from inside the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Lee Kuan Yew fingers Shi Yaping, that in the end is wrath or blame, I do not know!

Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew has two sons, the eldest son is the current Prime Minister of Singapore, the second son of Lee Kuan Yew, Lee Hsien Yang is alluding to the object, he served as president of SingTel, both married, no wonder that caused so much controversy.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Permanent Secretary, Shi Yaping: Lee Hsien Yang I should not, that is not privately contact, or because of public contact, because he was not government officials, regardless of the fact that when the surface features, just come up with this fact, I willing to open the examination.

Monitor the members of weeks Yangshan: Unless conclusive evidence of both chisel, or we would not have written in the report inside.

Shi Yaping with JISC have denied, but the report does not open, rumors have spread more injured Shi Yaping's reputation and the reputation of the Department of State.

hitmee;855950 said:
can u translate the video?

ya, in the process, even advertisement i'm also translating...

so hsien yang and yaping too close the laupeh not happy he might be running lion?

Back