☺ BMW-SG On Facebook ♀ ♂

Re: ☺ BMW-SG On Facebook ♀ ♂

ya ya .. nic joined, he will start poking everyone with his BMX... kekekekekekek..

i haven joined..haven even enter the link yet..hehe no time!!!!!

ok..i just did a profile..damn think said i must be above 18 to register..what shit..

wow! i see 7ppl wants to be my friend liao..why so fast? u guys have been adding me b4 i even got a account? hahaha..

first hitmee postwhores there. now nic. sigh.

i create the group. he started the thread. besides postwhoring, mark has been adding loads of useless apps as well. i rejected all of his invites. lol.

what do i do with this on Facebook? im still newbie..
Desmond Chow sent an invitation using WereWolves:
Desmond Chow sent a request using X Me
Desmond Chow sent a request using Super Wall:
Desmond Chow sent an invitation using Vampires:

how??

nYteMarE;250539 said:
i create the group. he started the thread. besides postwhoring, mark has been adding loads of useless apps as well. i rejected all of his invites. lol.

nabei
i wanna bite u..turn u into colorwolf and vampires....come join me....

wtf? hitmee..why did u send me the same msg? is this a virus?

ignore ignore ignore. all these worthless apps. waste of time. add clutter to my profile page only.

hitmee, you're flooding my profile page haha!

i ignore every other silly app that does nothing but add clutter to my page. waste of time.

hitmee is an ass..should delete him..Mracer77 also flooding me..kaoz..300emails perday..FUN ISIT?!??!! ^@%$!%#@%

nYteMarE;251246 said:
i ignore every other silly app that does nothing but add clutter to my page. waste of time.

go back to ur friendster...... why join facebook and not use it's features??? :screwedu::screwedu::screwedu:

u r like nic. same IQ?

features? facebook wasn't built for these apps. these apps were built by people with nothing better to do, for people with nothing better to do. i use facebook to keep in contact with friends, not use stupid apps that add no value to my social networking experience.

yah lor. i am the most boring person on facebook.

im 2nd most boring..never go in anymore..i intend to ingore hitmee..hehe

Back