Wo Ai taiwan!!

Re: Wo Ai taiwan!!

Fark...suddenly my ear felt itchy.. Looks like you still havent learnt your lesson...First u try to up an under 18 girl and the judge let you off due to the fact the girl didnt felt any sensation and no evidence that carnal penetration ever took place and now you impersonate as a fortune teller and rape the medium's daugther with your micro usb connector. I was told she felt the pain not because of the size of the connector but due to the sharp edges of your usb probe..

This time your sart sart lawya cannot help you anymore. God Bless u..time to sell your mods...

C3P0;882641 said:
Yes, last night got a horse riding man come to me and say he keep dreaming he ganna up by a Rex dinosaur, that has a lady in pink bikini on top of it. I already help him, he's fine now.

zorro;882661 said:
Fark...suddenly my ear felt itchy.. Looks like you still havent learnt your lesson...First u try to up an under 18 girl and the judge let you off due to the fact the girl didnt felt any sensation and no evidence that carnal penetration ever took place and now you impersonate as a fortune teller and rape the medium's daugther with your micro usb connector. I was told she felt the pain not because of the size of the connector but due to the sharp edges of your usb probe..

This time your sart sart lawya cannot help you anymore. God Bless u..time to sell your mods...

S2k says............. its RUSTY........ :shock:

zorro;882661 said:

You also haven't learnt your lesson. One lawyer's letter not enough, you need a second letter from my sart sart lawyer?
btw when you playing badminton?

milk15;882698 said:
S2k says............. its RUSTY........ :shock:
Rusty your guni tao....

milk15;882833 said:
My surname not TAO.................

- delete - wrong thread

I am currently busy with bedminton...
No badminton for indefinite period......Bedminton is still going on strong......

C3P0;882747 said:
You also haven't learnt your lesson. One lawyer's letter not enough, you need a second letter from my sart sart lawyer?
btw when you playing badminton?

zorro;882896 said:
I am currently busy with bedminton...
No badminton for indefinite period......Bedminton is still going on strong......

Robot needs WALLminton..................

Those are the earlier days..now his has shrunk to usb connector and hearsay he is banned from Funan Center and Sim Lim towers....You can see his eyes light up and his miniture usb probe poke thru his pants like a needle when he sees a notebook or any electronic device with usb ports..

milk15;882909 said:
Robot needs WALLminton..................

Zorro and Guni should call Dino for another round of 3P. Sart!!

Why is it that the sinkies girls don't look like that or do that either. instead they all look like that xiaxue girl. Sigh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back