• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Want to trade/sell iX3 20” rims with 19” rims

EVNovice

Hi All,

My iX3 (Dec 2022) comes with 20” M aero 890M rims with staggered tyres 245/45 front and 275/40 rear (both Yoko Advan Sport v107 non-RFT). So far done about 6,000km.

I am looking to trade with other iX3 owners who have the 19” aero 842 rims (with non-staggered tyres 245/50 both front and rear) and wanting to upgrade to 20” rims. Condition of tyres not a concerned, but hoping for relatively new 19” aero 842 rims (say 2021-2022) in good condition.

As my rims and tyres are relatively new and 20”, I am asking for a top-up of $400 per wheel (i.e. $1,600) but negotiable, of course.

Will also sell without trade, but will need to coordinate timing to wait for 19” rims to arrive.

Closing this thread since there is no interest. Thank you for viewing.

Attachments

• IMG_6448.jpeg
    IMG_6448.jpeg
    853 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6447.jpeg
    IMG_6447.jpeg
    795.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members