Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Season Greeting Driving In Thailand

Passion For Car

Hi! All

Need some advise on using my car in Thailand? What's the proceedure? Beside drving there can we ship the car there and drive it back from there? Your advise is much appreciated. I read some of you organise a driving trip to Thailand? sound interesting any more of such trip? I am keen?

Best wishes

[email protected]
Mobile 83881991

Re: Season Greeting Driving In Thailand

calling GABEY ....

kent - try and contact him on the forum members list cos he drives up and down from hua hin almost monthly and knows every mm of the highway including some of the 'suay mamak noys' on the way.

e46monster;517170 said:
calling GABEY ....

kent - try and contact him on the forum members list cos he drives up and down from hua hin almost monthly and knows every mm of the highway including some of the 'suay mamak noys' on the way.

Do you happened to have his contact number?

mate, try PM him and if he does not reply by tomorrow, PM me and i will give you his s'pore and thai mobile.

e46monster;518342 said:
mate, try PM him and if he does not reply by tomorrow, PM me and i will give you his s'pore and thai mobile.

I don't have your number leh?

mate,

PM not SMS me la.
just right click on 'e46monster' and you will see list of options.
2nd option 'send private message to ....'

Passion For Car;517068 said:
Hi! All

Need some advise on using my car in Thailand? What's the proceedure? Beside drving there can we ship the car there and drive it back from there? Your advise is much appreciated. I read some of you organise a driving trip to Thailand? sound interesting any more of such trip? I am keen?

Best wishes

[email protected]
Mobile 83881991

I recently did a trip to Koh Samui. Crossing the border from Malaysia you will need to pass customs where you need to park and show the officers the car's log card and insurance. They will then give you a form authorising the use of your car in Thailand. You then have to gets your passports stamped and then drive the car through. The whole procedure takes a while esp if you cannot speak Malay. On your return remember to surrender the form to the customs officer. Not sure about shipping your car there but do join the AA as they have reciprocal services from their thai counterparts.
Hope this helps

hcsiow;518973 said:
I recently did a trip to Koh Samui. Crossing the border from Malaysia you will need to pass customs where you need to park and show the officers the car's log card and insurance. They will then give you a form authorising the use of your car in Thailand. You then have to gets your passports stamped and then drive the car through. The whole procedure takes a while esp if you cannot speak Malay. On your return remember to surrender the form to the customs officer. Not sure about shipping your car there but do join the AA as they have reciprocal services from their thai counterparts.
Hope this helps

Thank u for your help I will check with AAS?

Back