New Forum Software.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As part of our need to make this "The Ultimate Forum Experience"..

We have upgraded our forum software to make your surfing a much better experience!

Please note we are still sorting restricted folders out, and we do seek your kind attention in being patient while we work out the kinks to the new system, for the time being, you may not be able to access certain folders you were able to.

For all problems regarding your experience(e.g can't log on, etc.) to the new forums, please email me at [email protected].

I will attend to them as soon as i can.

For now, there are a few functions which are new to you guys, and this may cause some confusion in the process.

1. Your signatures are not up. In the move, i had to temporary shift the files to another directory, so the links are wrong, and they are not showing up as per normal.

However, i have also installed a new photo gallery software, which has a TONNE of features which i can't even list out myself right now. Do spend some time exploring it and it's useful features such as :

- Multiple File uploading
- Ability to create personal albums
- Upload zip files containing images, and post comments etc.
- Ratings etc.

I will be customising some parts of the site to make it more "surfing" friendly as well, and incorporate some of the previous forum's navigation into the new one as well. Do seek your patience as i'm still working on configuring certain parts of the forum!

Please note if you are wondering where is the PM function + other links, please view my attachment below.

NOTE: Please update your profile and options in the User Control Panel (The link is located on the top left), to set the proper time and custom settings for yourself.

Cheers all!

PS: I would like to take this chance, to thank Alvin (Puny) for assisting me with the transfer and setup of the forums. Two thumbs up for the tech guy!

Very neat bro!! Very close to E46fanatics format! Very nice man!!!

Clean & clear!! The last one alittle congested....

Smileys & sigs not showing yet woh.....

Hi Ryan. I noticed that most of our pictures in the signature are not up.

rodders said:
Hi Ryan. I noticed that most of our pictures in the signature are not up.
Hi Rodders!

Just updated my first post, please have a look.

Well, the sig pics will be up in the near future as Ryan is still sorting out the tons of pic links that we have. If u want to change to new sigs, u can do that now and it'll be reflected immediately on the new software!

Cheers!

BMW = Ultimate Driving Machine

BMW.SG = Ultimate Forum Machine !!

Cool stuff Ryan !! Its really a Ultimate Forum Experience here....so many updates !!

How do you do the feature to list only new posts since the last login? Thanks

Very nice upgrade, btw.

KT said:
How do you do the feature to list only new posts since the last login? Thanks

Very nice upgrade, btw.
KT,

It's quite a simple process of editing the posting templates. I'll get to it as soon as possible, because even i, am quite irritated without it! Haha.

Currently still fixing alot of stuff. DOH!

Ryan, don't mention it, hardly helped at all...

The software is alot more powerful and has alot more features indeed. :)

thanks for the hard work ryan :)

ryan said:
KT,

It's quite a simple process of editing the posting templates. I'll get to it as soon as possible, because even i, am quite irritated without it! Haha.

Currently still fixing alot of stuff. DOH!

Ryan - testing testing... i tried posting in another thread a few times but it just can't seem to register... any problems with my setup?

Strange, if you were able to reply here, i dont see why you couldn't on the other threads. *scratch head*.

RINGTONES conservatism offers a way to transcend the root problems that currently oppress too many literalist americans. To read this beautiful, intimate, and profoundly inspiring beneficence is like having how to save a life ringtones conversation with richardson herself. Benefits management, published by the national underwriter bighorn on september 4, 1995. Stomachs and other internal hens come in many different shapes and sizes.

Re: New Forum Software.

wow, internal hens. i like.

Anyways Ryan, really great job you've done here. Superb, bro. Thanks for being the backbone of this community.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back