my humble ride and new mod

mb1802003

hi all,

after 1 year plus of lurking in the forum and getting wonderful advises from awesome bros here, just like to share some pics of my new mod done 3 weeks back. as u can see, my ride are pretty stock except those done stated in my sig. latest to come is the new brakes which replaces my previous performance brakes. it does not bear big names like br, al, st or ro. but to me, is a good set, good looks and no big hole burn. as per site sponsor, this is a new edition of the wp series as far as i know - first to install and fresh from factory oven... forged mono front and back, 6 pot F/mini 6 back with both at 360 mm disc at 32mm thick immediate differnece during installation is how so light is the caliper compared to the chunky heavy performance brakes. is a world of diff i can say. and honestly, i like how the yellow stands out on my red ride.. i do not track..hence no feedback on that, but based on my humble opinion and test few tight situation, this brakes really holds very well..and no jerk stop feeling but well modulated feel... not to mention, the very low brake dust scenario due to new brake pad composite as advise by installer.. and compared to the previous 2 days dirty rim situation using OEM pads for the performance ones..

in summary, i left a happy man and still i am with my new toy.. just to share with bros here..

Re: my humble ride and new mod

mb1802003;592344 said:
hi all,

after 1 year plus of lurking in the forum and getting wonderful advises from awesome bros here, just like to share some pics of my new mod done 3 weeks back. as u can see, my ride are pretty stock except those done stated in my sig. latest to come is the new brakes which replaces my previous performance brakes. it does not bear big names like br, al, st or ro. but to me, is a good set, good looks and no big hole burn. as per site sponsor, this is a new edition of the wp series as far as i know - first to install and fresh from factory oven... forged mono front and back, 6 pot F/mini 6 back with both at 360 mm disc at 32mm thick immediate differnece during installation is how so light is the caliper compared to the chunky heavy performance brakes. is a world of diff i can say. and honestly, i like how the yellow stands out on my red ride.. i do not track..hence no feedback on that, but based on my humble opinion and test few tight situation, this brakes really holds very well..and no jerk stop feeling but well modulated feel... not to mention, the very low brake dust scenario due to new brake pad composite as advise by installer.. and compared to the previous 2 days dirty rim situation using OEM pads for the performance ones..

in summary, i left a happy man and still i am with my new toy.. just to share with bros here..

Beautiful mods bro! I love your rims.. the BBK really goes very well with it!

ur rims very nice.....

rims are swee ... go hurry tyres to fix the kerb rashes ... see liao heart pain spoil the rim look :D

thanks for the compliments...though they are reps...but i like it more then the orginals...meaning my previous sets i had.. and yes...i need the bbk to fill up the voids...

Kerb rash...the moment i hear krrrrrrrrr while parking.... is really painful i admit..so far...still waiting for more rashes and rashes then do it once... i always chui cheng...

Nice and clean ride.

mb1802003;592356 said:
Kerb rash...the moment i hear krrrrrrrrr while parking.... is really painful i admit..so far...still waiting for more rashes and rashes then do it once... i always chui cheng...

btw I also just touched up my rims. I waited till 3 rims ganna curbed then I went Hurry.

Better go do your alignment since you curbed your rim....

If not, later Tyre wear uneven, then you must buy new Front tires liao..........

Just a thought cos I notice many people don't realize that once they curbed their rims, the wheel alignment will be "off"

thanks Toby for a good reminder!

Finally saw your Mod Diary, Albert.....:thumbsup: congrates on your new BBK, hot and swee sia...:drool:

Awesome looking BBK, you will see more cars on the road "chasing" after you

May I know where to get your WP Brake?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
10cricapkvip