Hi fellow Z4 Owners!

xsiv24

Hello fellow Z4 kakis...
Recently took the plunge and got a 12 year old Z4 E89 as a 2nd car (because the Nissan Kicks was too boring).
Anyway, had the honour to meet AC and admire his beauty. Don't have any pictures of the car yet as it's still in the spray shop (maintained the same Deep Sea Blue Metallic colour. It's really an awesome colour. Nice to meet you guys and hope to see you all in person soon. Thank you everyone, and stay safe! Jason here...

Hello fellow Z4 kakis...
Recently took the plunge and got a 12 year old Z4 E89 as a 2nd car (because the Nissan Kicks was too boring).
Anyway, had the honour to meet AC and admire his beauty. Don't have any pictures of the car yet as it's still in the spray shop (maintained the same Deep Sea Blue Metallic colour. It's really an awesome colour. Nice to meet you guys and hope to see you all in person soon. Thank you everyone, and stay safe! Jason here...

Hi xsiv,

welcome onboard...

Roofless Rocks..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi all! Newbie here. Just got a G29 Z4 6 months ago and wanna hook up with fellow Z4 owners to learn more.

Quick question: My base SDrive 2.0 model. Can it be tuned to get more power? How much can it go up with stage 1? And does tuning the ECU means I need to also change other things (necessary ones only)?
Appreciate advice. Tks!

Hi all! Newbie here. Just got a G29 Z4 6 months ago and wanna hook up with fellow Z4 owners to learn more.

Quick question: My base SDrive 2.0 model. Can it be tuned to get more power? How much can it go up with stage 1? And does tuning the ECU means I need to also change other things (necessary ones only)?
Appreciate advice. Tks!

Hi, same base G29 as yours and got a MG Flasher tune, about 70hp/90Nm gain over stock, no bolt-ons required unless you want to go Stage 2 which requires a decat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back