help: buying a z4

i see the speedometer and seems like parallel imported car.
hence wont have legit service records with authorised dealer and cant track milege.
dont say "engine and gear box", just a few pumps and hoses down, its enough to set u back by a few grand.

p.s i notice the red seats look slightly blackish for a 60k km, and the wheel hub on the front left looks a little corroded.
cheers

i see the speedometer and seems like parallel imported car.
hence wont have legit service records with authorised dealer and cant track milege.
dont say "engine and gear box", just a few pumps and hoses down, its enough to set u back by a few grand.

p.s i notice the red seats look slightly blackish for a 60k km, and the wheel hub on the front left looks a little corroded.
cheers

spot-on....is PI unit.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

thanks for the input. this is very help. i also realised tat this car do not have idrive knob. not sure if it impt to have.

maybe this one will be a better option?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=538427&DL=1079

really appreciate your comments.

at the same time. beisde turbo and engine cc, what is the diff btw 20i and 23i? which is of better choice?

thanks in advance.

yes, newer unit is better.....this unit seems more positive.....you are only looking at S20i? .....

S20i is 4cyc with turbo vs S23i (6cyc NA 2.5L) i prefer a 6cyc.....

* got a friend S35is letting go at good pricing if you keen... Sept 2012 unit
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

thks for the input, any particular things to look for when i go down for viewing?

actually looking at turbo cars

beside 23i being a 6cyc, any particular plus point of it?

am looking at smaller cc actually. hence looking at 20i but still keeping options open btw 23i and 20i.
35i is way over. hence thanks for the offer.

thks for the input, any particular things to look for when i go down for viewing?

actually looking at turbo cars

beside 23i being a 6cyc, any particular plus point of it?

am looking at smaller cc actually. hence looking at 20i but still keeping options open btw 23i and 20i.
35i is way over. hence thanks for the offer.

noted on that...
in SG: yes a 2L turbo is good enough...

6cyc rocks......
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi,

I own the sDrive23i and i do personally find it a bit under-powered. If power is not a concern, then it is a nice car to own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keonhacainexus
Back