E92 BMW M3 Coupe Competition

JVT

Hi bros and sis

I have identified a Nov 2011 E92 M3 Coupe. I am now as if I am about to take a dip into a beautiful lake but not sure if it is too deep for me or just nice for the most exhilarating swim of my life. Though condition looks good,I am not so naive as to say I do not have to change any wear and tear parts and can drive straight out of the dealer's lot. Are there major issues that I need to be seriously aware of? It is a performance car after all yeah.

Hi, not sure if you had bought it already. But you may want to take note of the undercarriage suspension system who includes your linkage rod all the way till your absorber. As those may tend to go off. Also not forgetting your rod bearings and throttle actuators. Though some say it’s a myth, but it’s still doesn’t hurt to be more weary.

Hi bros and sis

I have identified a Nov 2011 E92 M3 Coupe. I am now as if I am about to take a dip into a beautiful lake but not sure if it is too deep for me or just nice for the most exhilarating swim of my life. Though condition looks good,I am not so naive as to say I do not have to change any wear and tear parts and can drive straight out of the dealer's lot. Are there major issues that I need to be seriously aware of? It is a performance car after all yeah.

Don't skimp on tyre. Alignment is important, I noticed the marked improvement in stability after alignment, the settings were out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back