Does anyone know the history of this M3?

jamesid

Hello all

Am new to the forum. I joined as I have been looking into getting an old M3/M4 and was hoping to get advice from the experienced owners here. basically, what kind of main concerns or issues should I be aware of if i wish to buy a 7-8 year old M3 or M4? I read many horror stories and so am looking for a balanced view, which I think i should be able to get here!

Also, i saw this listing, mileage and owner number is a bit scary, but the price seems quite good. The is here. Was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of this car?

Thanks very much in advice and really appre

Hello all

Am new to the forum. I joined as I have been looking into getting an old M3/M4 and was hoping to get advice from the experienced owners here. basically, what kind of main concerns or issues should I be aware of if i wish to buy a 7-8 year old M3 or M4? I read many horror stories and so am looking for a balanced view, which I think i should be able to get here!

Also, i saw this listing, mileage and owner number is a bit scary, but the price seems quite good. The is here. Was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of this car?

Thanks very much in advice and really appre

realised that i cannot paste the link to the listing in the forum argh. sorry for this spam post, i can't delete it either

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back