Do you need to pay for spare parts during warranty?

Sglik

Hi, I intend to buy a BMW car from PML.I am wondering if the 5 year warranty will cover spare parts?

Last edited:
Hi, I intend to buy a BMW car from PML.I am wondering if the 5 year warranty will cover spare parts?

Hi, I'm not sure what exact spare parts you're referring to. I did ask the SE before and during purchase and was told "parts and labour are covered", as long as these parts are not wear-and-tear parts like brake pads and tires.

hi, @vwX3, correct, not wear-and-tear parts like brake pads or tires. for example if the engine leaks during the warranty and they say need to change the whole engine, will I need to pay for the engine part?

hi, @vwX3, correct, not wear-and-tear parts like brake pads or tires. for example if the engine leaks during the warranty and they say need to change the whole engine, will I need to pay for the engine part?

I believe, if the connected/affected parts (including labour), are directly associated to the items that the warranty cover, there should not be any need to pay. But your query should be better directed at the company so it is official and more assuring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back