Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Buyer For Coe Car.

Jen

Hi ALL:)

I am looking for a BMW 320 Coupe/Cabrio. If anyone is selling or know where i can look-out for 1 please call 9387 2710.

Re: Buyer For Coe Car.

Jen said:
Hi ALL:)

I am looking for a BMW 320 Coupe/Cabrio. If anyone is selling or know where i can look-out for 1 please call 9387 2710.

Bro, U're spamming our forum!! Pls post in our proper folder!!

'The Great White'

Thread shifted to the proper folder. ;)

hi, I'm new to BMW.

Just wandering when is a good time to buy 2nd hand 3 series??

How much should I pay if its 2 yuear old or 3?

thanks.
g

wacky6 said:
hi, I'm new to BMW.

Just wandering when is a good time to buy 2nd hand 3 series??

How much should I pay if its 2 yuear old or 3?

thanks.
g

Bro, your question is like asking how much is a condo without stating what location and what floor area. U will need to indicate which generation of 3 series (e.g. e36, e46, e90 etc) and also sedan, coupe or sedan and what engine capacity.

Yeah bro, sorry, was busy workin' then at the gym. Nah, still lookin'... Understandably, people who got a nice ride already don't wanna sell it!

Actually, there was a nice-looking black one just sold recently. Saw it on the road the other day, looked good:

http://www.iguakarz.com/car.php?carid=25

So who is the lucky owner of this good-lookin' ride?! :)

i saw that on the road as well! just outside HK cafe...
looks chio

Nick...i was suppose to bought that 318iS but the iguakarz boss go n sell it off before asking one of his dealer who was attending to me regarding the car..wat luck!

oops...sorry.

possibly 320...sedan the latest ones..but I can't afford a new one SDG155.00.
how long should i wait for it to go under 100K?
cheers

not long about 2 years to dep to $100k...........

thanks...what about say end of 2006? how much do u think the new 3 series would costs? 320 sedan i mean...cheers..

i think now u can get a brand new 320 for abt 129k... so it wont be too long... probably after 2006...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvippac
Back