Search results

  1. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Haha bro, I am currently driving a rex, and is trying to sell off all my modifications and it is really a hassle. I already told myself no more mods, prob an ecu reflash after the first 12,000km to bring the torque up for better drivability... I guess MTL is...
  2. Contra

    OEM BMW "M" Key Holder

    Re: OEM BMW "M" Key Holder Hi bro can this holder fit 318i key? Sorry asking as this is my first BMW. If it fits let me know what account to transfer alright? Thanks
  3. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi there. Have you collected your car? Congrats on ur new ride too!
  4. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Bro it's part of the package..
  5. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hello Well I only got the 318 so can't expect too much right, anyway I noted that you bolded the word 'Grip', any reason why?
  6. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi OptimisWKY I told the sales person that the pedals looked damn ugly for a BMW and got him to add that in for me.. You didn't get anything else when you got yours? Guess its different compared to jap cars, coz I see alot of my friends asking for all sorts...
  7. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Thanks bro! Glad to be here too!!
  8. Contra

    BMW M-Sport Key Fob

    Re: BMW M-Sport Key Fob Hi bro Can add me in if you have anymore of the leather one for 3 series? Thanks!!
  9. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Hi everyone Just booked an entry level 318i today ! First time buying a BMW so not sure if I got a good deal, alot of the usual stuff that you get as freebies are standard equipment (ie reverse sensors), and I only got the below from the sales rep: 1. 3M window tinting 2. 3M floor mat...
Back
Top