Search results

  1. Contra

    Need advice plz!

    Re: Need advice plz! Does your car come with LCD? The $350 Foon quoted you is for a single din that is hidden behind the control console? No bluetooth?
  2. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Your engine bay is a little diff from mine, mine has a cover right in front with BMW logo, yours looks bigger. There is a single screw at the bottom.
  3. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Bro Elginlye I went to my usual garage and they were laughing at my prob haha..my old rex did not have this kinda prob and my bmw starts giving this type of weird noise. anyway cut the story short, i did what u did and guess what, the rattling...
  4. Contra

    i-simple on 318i?

    Re: i-simple on 318i? hi yes i agree, the power adaptor would be great bang for buck, but the prob is we still have to leave the phone in the centre arm rest console right? I do not have any other power sockets to use it...
  5. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound HI there Yes it is like that! just that I experience it EVERY morning, and now more during the rest of the day. Have u tried stepping harder on the brake pedals? I think it goes away, so u may be right, brake discs/brake pad as stepping harder...
  6. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Hi there Yes that is my suspicion too, I think some bros think that the rattling sound is from the dash, but its actually from under the pedals i think, and it comes on only when i step on the brakes and when i release them, and it is intermittent...
  7. Contra

    i-simple on 318i?

    Hi guys I came across this gadget and was wondering if our stock head unit for 318i (non idrive) can work with this? ISimple IS76 MediaWire™ Audio Cable For Sale | sgCarStore The cigarette socket in the centre armrest is really irritating, you have to leave your phone in there while...
  8. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Im not saying that 318 is the crown jewel, but this particular rattling sound is very obvious and very loud, it only comes on when u depress the brake and comes to a complete stop. It is loud and sounds like brake pump or brakes not working properly...
  9. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Bro I understand how you feel. I mean if you buy a normal jap car nowadays you dont even get creaks and rattles and you would expect more from a bmw. I used to have serious rattles on my old subaru but I lived with it as i felt it was part n parcel...
  10. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Re: Weird rattling sound & humming sound Hi bro Its defnitely not ABS, I was braking at snail speed, not even close to triggering the ABS. I was on brembos on my old ride and I didnt have such probs.. Looks like I need to make a trip down personally to PML to get them to check...
  11. Contra

    Weird rattling sound & humming sound

    Hi guys I collected my car about 1.5 mths ago, 318i new from PML. After 2 days of driving and getting to know the car, I noticed a high pitched humming sound when the car is in D mode. I can't describe the sound but it sure sounds like those diesel engine sound that u hear in taxis...
  12. Contra

    Tray Compartment Above Gear Box

    Re: Tray Compartment Above Gear Box Hi, does that means there must be some wiring done in order for the socket to work? BTW, where is Eng Soon?
  13. Contra

    WTB: M Gear Knob for E90

    Re: WTB: M Gear Knob for E90 Bro the new 318i is pre or post LCI?
  14. Contra

    Urgent Help Needed - Tyre Pressure for 318I

    Re: Urgent Help Needed - Tyre Pressure for 318I Thanks bro. Do you follow the recommended pressure? haha I always pump 240 for all 4 tyres on my old car
  15. Contra

    WTB: M Gear Knob for E90

    Re: WTB: M Gear Knob for E90 NICE! Anyone knows where to buy and whats the damage like? More importantly can it fit E90 318i??
  16. Contra

    Urgent Help Needed - Tyre Pressure for 318I

    Hi guys Collected the car from PML last Wed and was told to refer to the label at the side of the driver door for tyre pressure. It says 200 kpu for front and 230 for rear. Tyres that came with the new car is Continental CS2. I have 2 questions: 1. Continental CS2 - is this run flat...
  17. Contra

    Fueling 95 or 98 for your E90 6 liner engine?

    Re: Fueling 95 or 98 for your E90 6 liner engine? Hi all sorry to hijack, for the new 318i can we use RON 95? The TS asked for E90 6 liner, I guess its 320 and up? Sorry coz Im still new to BMW..Tks!
  18. Contra

    Delay in collection of car f..

    Re: Delay in collection of car f.. Hi bro I am in the same situation as you, car registered 13th Jul but only can collect 1 week later 20th Jul. Quite pissed off coz I already got the number plate and email from LTA informing me of the registration of the new car. So what did the SE give...
  19. Contra

    iPad Headrest Mount

    Hi guys Been searching for the ipad headrest mount but can't seem to find it anywhere, anyone knows where to get? I read from BMW website that they are bringing in (Spring 2011) but no pricing and no news as yet. Original BMW Accessories : Communications and information solutions I am...
  20. Contra

    Bought my first BMW : )

    Re: Bought my first BMW : ) Hi bro You also just got your BMW? Haha I'm only looking at cosmetic stuff at the moment lah, not going to do any major mods to the car anymore, I had my fun with my rex but am having problem with the dekitting now
Back
Top