Search results

  1. T

    Scrap car body cost for E90 320i

    Re: Scrap car body cost for E90 320i My E90 black bonnet is damaged. Anyone dekiting? Andrew 96620427
  2. T

    Front Bonnet Dent

    Re: Front Bonnet Dent Can u PM me too? My bonnet got damaged by a falling tree branch. :(
  3. T

    Engine coolant water topup

    Re: Engine coolant water topup Hey bro... Can pm me too? I need a benchmark, coz I sending my e90 for changing of pump only. :)
  4. T

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 Guy, speedhaus only charged me 100 for 1 hose n coolant n labor. That is dirt cheap!!! Eng soon charged 70 for the hose without installation n coolant. I'm going to speedhaus to do everything there now. Highly recommended.
  5. T

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 My radiator hose at the side of the engine busted 5 minutes ago. Do u have any recommended workshop located at Ubi? Pls pm me bros.
  6. T

    E90 320i boot no "cushioning " when closed

    Re: E90 320i boot no "cushioning " when closed oh crap! I am going down now to change them to the correct position. Thanks daz3. :)
  7. T

    E90 320i boot no "cushioning " when closed

    Re: E90 320i boot no "cushioning " when closed I took out the boot struts/dampers and found that they are positioned inverted/opposite from each other. I just need to confirm if that placement is correct. Any anyone help me on this?
Back
Top