Search results

  1. T

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 But the problem is: I bought the car to 2 different well known BMW workshops and they still can't fix the problem. They changed the 2 main hose and smaller water pipes but the leak still remains. They even did the pressure test on the radiator but still can't detect...
  2. T

    Engine coolant water topup

    Re: Engine coolant water topup I found k-seal at autobacs singapore. Selling sgd 29.90. Working for me now. :) Thanks bro. :)
  3. T

    Engine coolant water topup

    Re: Engine coolant water topup I always go speedhaus at ubi. Always the best price out there. We'll, at least for me. :)
  4. T

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 How long is a while bro? My car only left 2 years. 29.90 is a cheap fix. Every time I change any hose, it's 100+ bucks compared to 29.90.
  5. T

    Radiator change - E90

    Re: Radiator change - E90 After fixing my radiator hose, there was a small leak and we can't detect where the leak was, so I Googled and found a cheaper leak solution: k-seal. It's 29.90 at autobacs. It's good for small and slow leaks.
  6. T

    Engine coolant water topup

    Re: Engine coolant water topup Ok bro. Thanks for the info. I'll find online. See if they have it. It reads (Mo shi xxx me) not sure of that character. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  7. T

    Engine coolant water topup

    Re: Engine coolant water topup How much is that? And where to buy?
  8. T

    Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable

    Re: Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable Thanks Dash found it. Your comments have been very useful to me, unlike some pricks on the forum who only post really useless information for others to read. Thank god we are not in that category. :) Cheers mate!
  9. T

    Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable

    Re: Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable My car does not have a log card.
  10. T

    Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable

    Re: Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable Where can I find my chasis number on my 06 bimmer?
  11. T

    Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable

    Re: Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable I'm not the only one that brings my car for servicing. Anyone know when the recall started?
  12. T

    Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable

    Re: Just to Share: Factory Recall for E90 positive battery cable I used to service my car with PML I'm not sure if they already did the update for me. When did the real started?
  13. T

    E90 black bonnet repair needed

    Re: E90 black bonnet repair needed Thanks bro for the replies. Greatly appreciated.
  14. T

    E90 black bonnet repair needed

    Re: E90 black bonnet repair needed Haizzzz. I guess I'm at wits end. Knock and respray loh. There goes 200 plus. :(
  15. T

    E90 bonnet

    Re: E90 bonnet Haizzzz. Sad man.... so suay for me to have a tree branch drop on my bonnet. Now its gonna cost me. The pdr guy says that there is 3 layers so that's why he can't do.... Hey pookyd, thanks for the info. I guess I'll just live with it lah... 2 more years and i will scrap my...
  16. T

    E90 bonnet

    Re: E90 bonnet I am trying to repair via PDR, the cheaper alternatives, but I went to 3 different shops all wanted me to either replace or respray which I find riddiculous for a dent, as there is no scratches. Its just a ding.
  17. T

    E90 black bonnet repair needed

    Re: E90 black bonnet repair needed I dont see the point of a new paint job when there is no deep scratches. It's a dent only. I think pdr can do.
  18. T

    E90 bonnet

    Re: E90 bonnet Mine is a LCI
  19. T

    E90 black bonnet repair needed

    A tree branch dropped on my bonnet and it's dented in. All the pdr workshop says they can't repair. My car left 2 years. Don't think I wanna spend a bomb on repairs. What should I do?
  20. T

    E90 bonnet

    I am looking for a second hand Black bonnet for my E90. I went to a pdr workshop and they can't repair it. Anyone selling? Message me at 96620427. Andrew
Back
Top