Search results

  1. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! Thanks all for the warm welcomes :) I'm in the final stages of deciding on the 335 touring or a four door, depending on price. Either that or I'm going to go completely on a tangent and grab a V70R, or the new A4 3.2! It looks like we need to organise a trip to Bangkok...
  2. O

    WTS: 2008 335i

    Re: WTS: 2008 335i I think it is a 335i, not a 335ci... O.
  3. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! It's funny you mention the Cooper S... my GF already had a Cooper S in Singapore... and I agree that it was fantastic handling and value for money... although the brakes lasted about 5 mins in my care, and the seats were hopeless at supporting you. Also it is a little 'girlie'...
  4. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! I know what you mean. I definitely choose my car on the car, not on the badge etc. etc. much to the annoyance of my other half (she almost collapsed when I traded in my loaded 330ci for a stripped out Clio... and then proceeded to strip what little was left to get all the...
  5. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! OK I'll see how I get on. Am in the middle of packing / shipping all my stuff to SG though so weekends at the moment are tight :( Plus having the 350Z for sale doesn't help...
  6. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! Awesome! Am certainly up for BKK. I have been known on occasion to get bored on Saturdays, jump in the car and go to Switzerland or lap the Nurburgring, and come home for Sunday night :) The Golf was good, but out of its depth. It just could not handle the 280hp at the...
  7. O

    Greetings!

    Re: Greetings! P.S. thought I may let you guys know that Optimax is currently at S$3.30/litre here in the UK at the moment...
  8. O

    Greetings!

    Hi all! I'm currently in London but am moving back to SG in the next few weeks. Thought I'd pop on and say 'Hi'! I used to live in Australia and was an active member of the equivelant forum there (DTM Power... where I helped contribute to the Mischief and Gumball 3000 DVDs... in my past...
  9. O

    WTS: 2008 335i

    Re: WTS: 2008 335i Can you also please email price to me: oliie at ukonline.co.uk Also - any pics? Thanks :) Oliie
  10. O

    WTS: 2008 335i

    Re: WTS: 2008 335i Hi! Does the car have the M Sport package (seats, suspension, body kit, etc.)? Thanks Oliie P.S. I would PM you to ask price but it seems I can't yet as I'm possibly too new...
  11. O

    OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

    Re: OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart Thanks matey. Have sent you an email since we're both suffering with PMs (not to be confused with PMS!). Cheers O.
  12. O

    OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

    Re: OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart Thanks Rage! I really appreciate the prompt reply. I managed to get John eventually so have sent him an email with the same question about VIN number etc. so no doubt this will be forwarded to you. Sorry to be a royal pain in the proverbial backside...
  13. O

    OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart

    Re: OMG! BMW 335i Touring on SGcarmart Really love a 335 touring (am about to bring one from the UK) and such a shame this one doesn't have the sport pack (esp suspension / seats) and is in black. Still tempting though to avoid the PI hassle. What is the fuel economy like for you? Also...
Back
Top