Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

216d Grand Tourer

The 216d GT is outstanding on fuel consumption. I heard many users get as much as 1000 km between fuel top up. Any feedback on current 216i GT on petrol? Regards.

Hi,

Would like to share my experiences as I have completed 3 year of driving 216d GT -

Mileage - 51k
Average FC - 13km/l

Top 3 likes :
1. Very good pick up
2. Fantastic Brakes (managed to avoid accidents due to the almost instant response)
3. Small footprint and easily move in and out

Top 3 dislikes
1. Low visibility on A pillar especially when turning right
2. Wind noise
3. Uncomfortable and rigid 2nd row middle seat

Should I buy Service Inclusive package after the 3 years or go for external workshops?

Hi there, I'm a noob here.. Bought 216D GT recently.. I have loads of questions about the ride actually.. Which is more active? Posting here or joining Telegram? Appreciate all inputs

Hi everyone! Just got my 216D a couple of days back. Pls add me to the chatgrp. So much to learn from the experienced folks here! My number: 9720 2944. Thanks in advance

Hi everyone. My post disappeared. If this happens again, I could have done something wrong.

Anyway, still waiting for collect my GT. Pls add me to the group chat. My number is 9189 five-four-eight-six.

Thanks

I have some questions and hope someone could help

1. what is the diff between 216i GT and 216D GT?
2. The real exact mileage you have been getting
3. is the engine during idle really noisy?
4. as this is my first BMW, may i know the after-warranty servicing average cost?
5. Whats the potential date for the new facelift?
6. Anyone found a found to use Android Auto on it?

my telegram id: @AstroAA

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back