216d Grand Tourer

Hello, i like to check if anyone was able to find a hack to enable park assist for perpendicular / vertical parking on the 216GT ?
Also, has anyone installed the Active Cruise Control ? And how is that working so far ? Any reviews would be highly appreciated.

Have a great day !

Hi I’m a new GT owner, lots of questions to seek and ask. Pls kindly add me to the WhatsApp & telegram. 9seven988six44
Thank u

Anybody got any extra freebies when buying a pre-own GT from dealer direct? Currently they are offering up to $6,888 trade in bonus and that's about it?

Hi all...was anyone added to the grp so far? Have requested but not added in yet. anyone knows the grp name for telegram? Want to ask a few qns.

Hey guys, I’m seriously considering gran tour as a family car now. However, I’m abit concern with reliability issues as my current experience with an audi is driving me nuts. Any one here been driving the gran tourer since it’s launch and has any issues? Hopefully can get some real insights here

Hi guys, ordered 216i GT, got 5 years warranty and servicing and super good over trade price. Pls add me to telegram nine one one four zero three seven zero

Hey guys, I’m seriously considering gran tour as a family car now. However, I’m abit concern with reliability issues as my current experience with an audi is driving me nuts. Any one here been driving the gran tourer since it’s launch and has any issues? Hopefully can get some real insights here

I think many of us driving, so far not much issues for us. So don’t worry. Also, you are covered under warranty. My colleague’s 2 year Audi also driving him nuts and he is gonna sell it off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789bet188site

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back