Tires Calculator

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
Dont know been posted before...

Those changing to bigger rims, this link will help... Zhoon Zhoon!! No need to worry get bigger rims buy wrong tires.

http://www.1010tires.com/?TireSizeCalculator.asp
(click on Tire Size calculator)

Possible for the Admin to attach above link somewhere in the forum for future reference boh?

Re: Tires Calculator

Yah man!! Dam good!! Wun go wrong when choosing upsize rims & tires settings!!

Stick this up man!!!

Dam.....I should use 255/35/20 (0.04% smaller) instead of 245/35/20 for the front......

Mine is 1.04% smaller for front & 0.45% smaller for the rear compared to stock setup.

'The Great White'

gd stuff, it's got offset calculator as well..

Thank you Ah Orh :)

BTW, your current avatar looks so much better than the Shemale digging nose version... end OT :lol2: :yikess: :lol2:

Just curious and juz my imagination :screwedu: - what happen if front ones are smaller whereas rear ones are bigger (or vice versa) by exactly same margin say 1%. Will the variances cancel off each other perfectly such that there is zero variance overall :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: . Pls forgive me if this is a silly question.:confused:

Brandons said:
BTW, your current avatar looks so much better than the Shemale digging nose version... end OT :lol2: :yikess: :lol2:

Which avatar you talking about? whahahahaha

i tried the offset calculator and got this :

25mm LESS clearance on the strut side

Can anyone shed some light on what it means by less clearance on the strut side?

Back