Teaser : Photoshoot 320i

Re: Teaser : Photoshoot 320i

Hey just curious..
I was at merc and the SE says that BMW 3 is old, it is just a facelift whereas the C230 is totally new design and merc will be like that for years.

Merc C was launched in 2007, recently they had changed the side mirrors, which I won't even call a facelift.

3 Series (E90) was launched in 2005, facelift just end of 2008.

Hope above info helps.

Thanks..
Will go to the showroom to try out BMW then.. didn't do it when she told me that... 'coz I dont want to buy a car and next year..the new design come out...

I think the new 3 series will arrive before the new C, cos E90 started in 2005 whereas W204 started in 2007. Facelift not counted.

Good time to buy now though, cars are at their all time low prices!

715;419259 said:
I think the new 3 series will arrive before the new C, cos E90 started in 2005 whereas W204 started in 2007. Facelift not counted.

Good time to buy now though, cars are at their all time low prices!

Ya, that's what i'm worried about.. the design lifecycle typically last for 7yrs max...
so, by the latest of 2011, you should be seeing the new BMW...

Anyway, BMW's design is timeless right... so anytime is a good time..
now ... I just need to get myself to commit...

But maybe my mindset need to change...
I always like to buy car and sell only after 5 yrs.. maybe it's time to think about just accepting the depreciation and use the remainder to buy a new car every year...

Agree that BMW's design is timeless. I still missed my E39 and E46, and can't resist looking at them when I pass by them.

I was comparing the C and 3 a few months ago, but finally went for the C for a change.

Good luck in your search!

Nice shots indeed. Well done!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaner
Back