Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

My review of Revol (hitmee, stop reading)

Re: My review of Revol (hitmee, stop reading)

Did u try the nasi lemak too? The sambal is revol.

wobbles;770920 said:
OK, Hitmee can stop reading now.

So yesterday being Sunday, I finally got a chance to get a couple of things done for the cars – well, OK, actually, I got a few things done for the house's renovation needs, and while I was at it, I managed to sneak in an item for the cars, and in fact, only one of the cars benefited – and it wasn't even the F13.

Confusing enough? Sounds a lot of how my life is most of the time.

Let's start from the beginning.

Woke up early in the morning and decided to take the cars down to Revol Carz Makeover @ Toh Guan for grooming. Read about Sonax and Revol – and both were evenly matched in terms of quality & service, but Revol opens on Sundays, and well, that did it for me – let's give them a try.

car01.jpg

I've always liked the long, slow drive from home in the F02 – it is such a sedate, relaxing drive. Gives me time to think about things, before I start work in the mornings – like why is hitmee so afraid of Clara? Why is hitmee so short? Why is hitmee running lion with Milk?

car02.jpg

But, tailing the F02 from the wheel of barely 4-day old F13, I've gained both a new appreciation for the relaxing drive, as well as the breath-taking beauty of my F02. It's really a grand, stately & measured car, despite the paintwork looking a little old & worn & faded.

car03.jpg

Wife is, as usual, in the car ahead of me – I'm a gentleman, I always let the lady go first. In actual fact, I didn't know the way to Toh Guan Road (and she did), so I thought I'd let her lead.

Then, it struck me to turn the GPS on (heads-up display) – here we are, about to turn right into Commonwealth Avenue, on our way to Revol Carz Makeover. I like the Head Up Display – it looks like the words "COMMONWEALTH AVE" are projected onto the F02's bumper.

car04.jpg

So, we left the keys with the groomers, wifey hopped into the F13, and we headed off for a late breakfast at a place called Pappamia, located at River Valley Road. I like the Char Kuay Teow they serve there.

car06.jpg

That's the F13 640i M-sport Carbon Black with 20" 373M rims in all its glory, parked right outside the restaurant. It was also the first time I tried the Auto Park Assist – but, I guess nerves got the better of me, so I disengaged the system halfway & completed the parking myself (hence, the mis-aligned front wheels).

car07.jpg

And so, after breakfast, I dutifully drove wifey over to Great World City Plaza for furniture shopping: my wallet feels a lot lighter after she was done with picking out the dining table & chairs – believe it or not, the dining set cost as much as my M-sport kit, but what's good for the goose must be good for the gander – fair is fair, I got to slap an M-sport kit (with new rims) on my Dingolfing-built car, she gets to dine from an Italian-made dining set.

And after that, it was time to go tile hunting near Toh Guan. While she busied herself with the many selections inside, I took the opportunity to snap a shot of what that M-sport kit looks like from the front:

car08.jpg

God, it's worth every penny.

So, the breakfast turned to lunch, and the lunch turned to dinner, and after countless hours of looking, browsing & choosing the tiles for the house, we finally collected the F02 from the groomers (which, as luck, would have it, were only a couple of streets away from the tile factory). Another reason why Revol got the nod.

But, when I picked up the car, I finally realised what all the fuss was all about. Goodness, Gavin must have gone through my F02 with a fine toothed comb! The leather feels new & supple, the damn car even smells new! The multiple scratches my maid left on my car (I'm sure she's busy texting her bf while 'washing' my car) are… gone! I can even floss my teeth from the reflection of the bonnet!

groom01.jpg

I've never seen my F02 shine & shimmer like that before – not even on the day we took delivery a year ago! It was jaw-droppingly gorgeous! They also took out the dings & dents & touched up chipped paint! I can't wait to get my F13 in for the treatment, but since it was a whole day's work, I'll have to wait for another time to get the F13 groomed.

And of course, as always, it had to rain on the way home – but, look at the water beading! Fantastic protection!

groom02.jpg

Finally, back home again, and I managed to get both cars parked side by side for this 'family' photo.

carsathouse.jpg

I can't wait for the F13 to be tinted so I can bring her over for Revol's magic touch. Sherman, don't be lazy – can you open on Sundays too!?!?!

Hi Wobbles,

Thank you so much for sharing our services and your beautiful car photos. :woowooo:

Its great to know you and to groom your car too. :dance:

Looking forward to see you with your beautiful F13 soon ya :thumbsup:

Cheers

Thank you All guys for posting and sharing too :goodup::goodup:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Back