best garage floor options

hejalog

cut a long story short i've finally bought a house with a garage on the property rather than one in a separate block, several meters from the house. yaay for me.

Looking forward to having Power, lighting and heating too for those cold winter nights tinkering. Last year i was working on a Honda Cr-x in the god damn snow

Now, Has anybody put "garage floor coating gold coast" down over a concrete floor? IE the duramat stuff? Is it easy to clean and definitely non-slip?

Is there a better alternative that i'm missing perhaps?..

Also, what lighting is best from your personal experiences? I've never had the benefit of a garage with light
icon_lol.gif
No idea if a certain light config will create dark zones/shadows

Last edited:
cut a long story short i've finally bought a house with a garage on the property rather than one in a separate block, several meters from the house. yaay for me.

Looking forward to having Power, lighting and heating too for those cold winter nights tinkering. Last year i was working on a Honda Cr-x in the god damn snow

Now, Has anybody put "garage flooring" down over a concrete floor? IE the duramat stuff? Is it easy to clean and definitely non-slip?

Is there a better alternative that i'm missing perhaps?..

Also, what lighting is best from your personal experiences? I've never had the benefit of a garage with light
icon_lol.gif
No idea if a certain light config will create dark zones/shadows in garage flooring anthem
All help/advise appreciated.

Garage size is approx 10 x 20 ft(possibly a few ft bigger) with sockets on the back and house side wall so plenty of place to get power from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back